How Many Times did the White Team Pass the Ball?

Ox

You have to go through the whole process of watching the vid then checking out the answer to really appreciate it. You will see what I mean.

First time through I saw three elevators, a gorilla and 14 passes to other white team mates(they exchaged balls once).

Dude you need to work for homeland security or something if your that observant. I never saw the damned gorilla

First time through I saw three elevators, a gorilla and 14 passes to other white team mates(they exchaged balls once).

Dude you need to work for homeland security or something if your that observant. I never saw the damned gorilla

I noticed it when the ball went over him. lol

um i saw it all too...it wasnt that hard.

I have to agree with you that it wasn't that hard. And I'm the guy who has still never been able to see those 3-D magic eye pictures. I hate those things. They were really big when I was in high school and I always got the "What? You can't see it? You must be retarded!" treatment.

I guess I am just the retard, I could not freaking believe I missed a gorilla walk through the video. Just shows how observant some are, and how others (ME!) couldn't see something so obvious.

I guess I am just the retard, I could not freaking believe I missed a gorilla walk through the video. Just shows how observant some are, and how others (ME!) couldn't see something so obvious.

BS Ox, we both have tunnel vision. When we need to focus on something, NOTHING takes us from the objective. Well done, you and I won. We accomplished the mission... eh? :P