Kiss me Suzy

bengalboy

Did you see Suzy Kolber's interview with Joe Namath during the Jets- Pats game? I think Joe had one to many Alabama slammers. I'd like to see Suzy and Mellisa Stark swap spit.

I was wondering if something was wrong with Broadway Joe. I mean as old as he is getting. I never gave the spirits any thougts. That was probably what it was. I kept thinking is he losing his mind or something. He was definitely out there.

I'd like to see Suzy and Mellisa Stark swap spit.

bengalboy,

That has to be one of the best lines I've heard uttered at this forum! Totally unexpected, and I about blew my drink out my nose! I think BengalBobNC might have an opinion on this subject...Bob? :lol:

Hey Josh, Maybe we can include something in the nature of NFL Cheerleader hotties, along with any other fine specimens of the female species associated in football telecasts in the "General Discussions" forum discription. That thing needs a jump start anyway! B)

The women of the NFL or something like that? LOL. I tell ya, Suzy is a cutie in her own way, if she didn't talk as much. She tries to sound too firm when speaking and just needs to lady her voice a little.

As for Broadway Joe, he's still playing football on Gorgak, the planet just to left of that star next to the TriPsycho star system. Yea, he's a bit crazy.

Josh,

You think Joe Namath is just a bit crazy!?! It was too painful to watch! He stumbled through that alleged conversation like a drunken sailor! I think he had definitely sampled a little bit of "Grandpa's Cough Medicine"! :blink:

I did an article a year or two ago in an NFL fan blog, not team specific and I did one based on Joe Namath being overrated. I'll have to dig it up and sent it to you. I think he's the most overrated and over-hyped athlete in all of sports. He's getting notoriety and HOF because of one game, one media darling and thus the only reason.

The women of the NFL or something like that?  LOL.  I tell ya, Suzy is a cutie in her own way, if she didn't talk as much.  She tries to sound too firm when speaking and just needs to lady her voice a little. 

As for Broadway Joe, he's still playing football on Gorgak, the planet just to left of that star next to the TriPsycho star system.  Yea, he's a bit crazy.

She used to do SportsCenter too. Didn't like her then either. Something about the way she tries to smile that always comes out looking like a sneer instead. Her voice in the studio wasn't as bad as on the sidelines. On the sidelines its like dragging your fingernails accross a blackboard.

As for Joe Willy, that poor bastard has been so sick for so long, that they've given up all hope of him ever being normal again. This interview just reinforces that prognosis. Maybe they can get him into a home somewhere.

I think BengalBobNC might have an opinion on this subject...Bob?

I was w-a-y out of the loop this weekend! I missed all of the Saturday games. Was out and about shopping, etc. That night the wife and I and two friends saw Southern Culture on the Skids at Ziggys in Winston-Salem.

I heard about Drunkoffhisass Joe....oops...I mean Broadway Joe, when I read it in the USA Today sports section at lunch today. Then I saw this thread.

Note to Hammered Joe: Dude, you are butt ugly. Getting drunk only makes it worse! Suzy can do FAR better than you!

As for Joe Willy, that poor bastard has been so sick for so long, that they've given up all hope of him ever being normal again. This interview just reinforces that prognosis. Maybe they can get him into a home somewhere.

Opps, my bad. Is he really sick/medicated up or was he drunk?

If it was the latter, my previous post stands. If it was the former....sorry Joe!

Opps, my bad. Is he really sick/medicated up or was he drunk?

If it was the latter, my previous post stands. If it was the former....sorry Joe!

Sorry for the mix up. Joe Willy is a sick bastard allright, but getting drunk would most likely be an improvement. I meant he is sick ala Marylin Manson ...... Charlie Manson ... little Johnny jokes .. etc.

Was only 1/2 joking about the home. For his good and everybody elses' he sould be institutionalized somewhere. I don't know ....... do they still take people on Molaki ????

As for " sorry Joe" you hit it on the head. Joe is sorry, and the rest of us should feel sorry for him. Maybe him and Bradshaw could get put in the same room.

Maybe him and Bradshaw could get put in the same room.

Okay redsfan2,

What's wrong with Terry? He's not nearly as baked as "Boozeway Joe"! I used to really hate Mr. Bradshaw when he was Pittsburgs QB because he always seemed to beat us, and I do mean always! Yes, he's is kinda out there, (In the same way that the planet Pluto is at the edge of our solar system!), but he'd NEVER do something as out of line as what Namath pulled on national T.V.!! Terry has some class. Back me up here lambert58!! ;)

Joe Namath apologized to ESPN reporter Suzy Kolber for his comments during Saturday night's Patriots-Jets game.

"Joe apologized, I accepted, it's over," Kolber said Tuesday after the Hall of Fame quarterback phoned her.

Namath, at the Meadowlands for the Jets' announcement of their Four-Decade Team, twice told Kolber he wanted to kiss her while she was interviewing him on the sideline.

Asked by Kolber about what the team's struggles meant to him, Namath replied: "I want to kiss you" and leaned toward her.

He added he believed the team would come back next season with Chad Pennington available to play quarterback all year.

Namath capped off the interview by repeating: "I want to kiss you."

Kolber responded to Namath's comments by saying "Thanks, Joe. A huge compliment" and turned things back to the announcers in the booth.

Namath serves as a goodwill ambassador for the Jets.

Namath serves as a goodwill ambassador for the Jets

To quote Jerry Glanville, much to my chagrin, the Jets have probably told Joe "This is the NFL which stands for Not For Long if you have another interview like that one!"

I think they meant to say "Namath serves as goodswill bartender for the Jets".