The Upset Weekend Has Begun!

BengalszoneBilly

Well there were two distinct upsets today with the Chiefs again falling, this time to the Vikings, (A BIG loss I might add), and the "re-Vicked" Falcons tripping up the now officially out of the playoffs Buccaneers! Let's go Bengals and keep it rolling tomorrow, smack down the Rams, and give us our Christmas present a little early!! :D

Hey Bengals4ever,

What is it with people on the Bucs talkin' smack about their own people? First Keyshawn, now Warren Sapp. I think his days as a Buc are numbered. The wheels have really come off their wagon now, eh?

And I too, would be astonished if he was to leave Tampa Bay, that anyone here in Cincy would be interested in him.

I wasn't as suprised that the Vikings won the game as I was that they made it look easy. Did anyone recognize the overall game plan of the Vikings ??? Pound the ball to free up the recievers .... don't let Holmes run wild, and kick high to Dante to give the coverage time to get downfield. I know I've seen that somewhere before ?????

As for Sapp, no one has ever accused him of being a class act. The only way I want to see him in Cincy is if his plane is laying over on the way to where ever it is he's going. Coach Lewis likes guys that are athletes ... in good condition ..... put the team first ..... and aren't selfish. Since none of those describe Sapp, I don't think we have to worry about it.

Yeah RedsFan2,

I think it's pretty obvious which game films the Vikings staff were watching this past week isn't it? BUT...that's some smart coaching. It wasn't exactly as the Bengals won against the Chiefs, but The Vikes did identify what was effective, and how they could exploit it with their weapons!

I also didn't think New England looked that impressive in their narrow escape from the Jets. Top Seated AFC team for the playoffs, yes. But unbeatable!?! By no means!

What is it with people on the Bucs talkin' smack about their own people? First Keyshawn, now Warren Sapp. I think his days as a Buc are numbered. The wheels have really come off their wagon now, eh?

I think you're seeing poor coaching management and what happens when great players become frustrated. I hate it when sports athletes think they can bash their bosses. I don't think I'd be allowed to go to the judge where I work and just bash his ethics and moralities and expect a contract for another district. We let sports figures and celebraties get away with far too much.