How'd Steelers D?

I give us a B+ or just a B for the following reasons:

1. Heath Miller is going to be one of the top TEs because we will use him. We never had that kind of talent at TE (since Eric Green) so expect our offense to feature him when needed and he helps Ben.

2. Bryant McFadden is a physical DB like the Steeelers like. He's pretty quick and players excellent run support. Look for him to start later in the near or early next year. Quality player to get in the second round.

3. Trai Essex isn't a very well known player from Northwestern. Looks like the guy can play a lot of spots up front but we don't know a ton about him. He will play OT in a pinch

4. Fred Gibson was a steal and we love his size, leaping ability, and he has better hands than Burress. He will only add another weapon for Ben.

5. Chris Kemoeatu in the latter rounds was a great pick. He will provide nice depth up front in case of injury to a OG.

Not bad pickups for a team picking at the bottom. What do you Bengals fans think?

Hmmm...tough call. Of course the Steelers 1st pick is solid, but will he make the same type of impact as your last years #1 pick? :blink: I would say probably not. Big Ben skewered the grading curve for Pittsburgh, didn't he?

I give us a B+ or just a B.

Not bad pickups for a team picking at the bottom. What do you Bengals fans think?

I say B- to C+, but only due to how far down the list you guys picked at, and the president that was set by Pittsburghs #1 draft choice last year in a draft then rated an A-.

You could have done much worse!