Peter Warrick out this Sunday

Kirkendall

P-Dub replaced by K-Dub. Hopefully this still means TD's.

Kelley will step up. The real concern now is who will field the punts, which, if the defense is having a good game, we will get a lot of and also who will be the third reciever?

Bennet may take the punts, or <shudder> Burris, maybe Kenny Watson or Terrell Roberts.

I wonder if TJ will be activated? Hmm... how is that hammy? Can Walter played third reciever for a whole game and not make the errors that lead to turnovers? Maybe we get Schoebel underneath a bit more, or downfield? How about my wishbone idea now???????? Run over them all day!!!

Uh, my head is spinning.. didn't see this one coming. No P-Dub. ugh!

Time to step up and see if we can play with the big boyz...TJ STEP DA F*** UP. And show us u can still play, I remember TJ makeing some amazing grabs across the middle in the past few years.....but dont think I have frogotten him fumbling numerous punts and kickoffs last year, that cost us a few games last year. And with this bein his first time time playing all year long, and now feilding punts. Man that just flat out scares the crap out of me. With the speed da rams got on special teams and the astroturf. Man TJ feildin punts NOT GOOD, by possiably putting the fate of the season in a player who hasnt played all year long and with the past TJ has....He better no F' up or he will be out of here quicker then Art Model got the hell out of Cleveland. Id rather see Bennett back there than anyone else, or let the ball go out of bounds. Guess well see what happens! We'll miss P'Dub...and TJ better come to play. We'll see on Sunday if the WHO-DEY's can play with the big boyz of the NFL...I think they can, and will shock the world again!!! If we win this game man the Jungle is goin be WILD in the Browns game, I cant wait. And we would carry all of that energy through the playoff. Man this could be a dangerous playoff team. Peace

TJ will NOT step up. He's an after thought in a dream gone bad, nothing more than a glorified 7th round draft pick. Of the 53 passes thrown his way in 2001, he caught 21 of them, of 67 in 2002, he caught 41.

In 2002, he had a 4.9 yard per return punt average on 24 returns.

With Warrick out, this greatly reduces our chances. Not only is he the best 3rd down receiver in the AFC, he's also the THIRD rushing threat with his end arounds, even when he doesn't get the ball he forces the defense to react. He's a great punt returner, he's a pro bowl alternate, well must I go on?

Warrick may fumble a half a ball more a YEAR! than TJ, PW makes things happen.

Walter should be the #3 or even Roberts who does have some offensive experience.

Roberts should be the return guy also.

Was just reading some threads on here and wanted to throw my paw into the discussion. First off, I hope TJ goes out there tommorow and sets the sheep dome on fire, secondly, I hope Marvin defensively has those guys head spinning with defensives they have never seen before. Anyway, I've got this feeling that the Ravens will have trouble with the Browns too........I hope my feelings are true.WHO-DEY! WHO-DEY! GONNA BEAT THEM? :rolleyes:

Gotta admit I'd feel better about this whole situation if Warrrick was playing.

Still though ..... I also have to say that its going to be very intriguing to see if Washington will " make the most of his opportunity". Actually, I've got a real good feeling about him. Said on one of the other posts, that he was showing flashes in 3rd down situations. Give him some time and him and CJ could be one of the best pair of wr's in football.

Like it or not, I think TJ is our best hope on punts. But on offense I'd much rather see them just line Schobel up as a wideout in the slot. I expect to see that, among other wrinkles, today.

Bottom line: we need Dillon to step up and have a big day. If he's going to break out, the Rams are the D to do it against.