Crowder Just Say No

If Bengals can't get Davis, I'd rather see them pick Pollack than Crowder.

But if they took Crowder, that's fine by me. Hunley did work him out but I don't know if he visited Cincy. Regardless, Bengals need some mouth smashing tackling machines with the killer instinct dripping out of their eyes in their front 7 and the 8th in the box.

Yes don't compare him to TO or Randy Moss because we don't know yet. It is funny that all of the Bad boys get talked down so much, but they are the most pursued players in the NFL, and Feared.

Thats funny you bring up Beleichick----He is so Giddy about Crowder, he is willing to trade up to get him. He described his private workout as "unbelieveable"

I am from near where Moss went to school( Marshall) and I can tell you the press did not get 1 tenth of the things Moss did.I have seen stories on the local news that did not go national.And I have heard alot of stories from people that saw ********** I dont get into it -- the point is where there is smoke there is often fire.My guess is there may be alot of things he has gotten by with like Moss

Florida fans or police may have let him slide on.----------------------------------------------To all of you that think what he did is OK you are like some of the people that let him slide before. --But I wonder if you might get a tad bit more upset if he trashed YOUR car beat you up????????Moss is sooo loved by Min. that they just traded him. T.O. is so beloved that want to trade him after a year.Maybe they thought like you whats problem??But after dealing with him for a while they realized its not worth the distraction.

Yeah but even with Jamal Lewis knee injuries and drugs he is one of the best players in the league. Crowder had 109 tackles his freshman year not 88. Get your facts right

If you READ my first post I said he had 106 tackles in one year and 70 tackles the next .What I then said is he has averaged 88 tackles per year.I added 106 plus 70

that is 176 I then diveded by 2 which equals88. 106 Tackles is weak for a MLB so is 4 career sacks.So is 13 tackles for loss and it surely 1 round have to have'em . A MLB that is a tough and plays as strong as you guys say should have some Forced Fumbles.I cant see anywhere this guy measures up to most of the draft.

Look at this guy -Michael Boley 6-2 236 4.66 '02 142 tackles 16 tackles for loss 8 sacks.'03 151-22-11 '04

125-20-9 With 5 FORCED FUMBLES .

I like Boley in the later rounds myself. Saw him in a few games last year and he always seemed WAY pumped up. Looked to have the leadership piece down for that D at S. Miss. NO CROWDER in the first. I just don't see it unless we trade way down in the first or get him in the second. You guys continue to argue though, because regardless of anything you say, I still don't think he's a ML type of guy. Whatever he did in Baltimore he did THERE.

WHODEY !!!

• 2 weeks later...