Let's get it going

JBrooks

I agree with you that all signs point to a shootout. These two offenses, on carpet, less than stellar defenses, but...

I think Bulger throws a few picks and has one of those games where he holds it together, doesn't dominate, and Marvin gets the D motivated.

Same offense as we faced in the Chiefs, and that game should have been a shootout...but it wasn't.

Bengals 34 .......... Rams 30.

Said on one of the other posts that the Rams have been giving up points in the 20's to other teams that don't have the offense that we do. If they give in the 20's to them, they'll give in the 30's to us. There were two other times that we would have scored 40 this year if we hadn't taken a knee.

Have to control the clock with the running game, and then try to keep Faulk from being a factor ala Alexander et al. Get pressure on the qb and force them into making the turnovers that they've shown a tendency for.

I would put the Chiefs the Seahawks and the Ravens against these guys, and we've beaten 2 of those and split with the 3rd.

I think we should add a section to the site that tracks everyone's guesses all season. Maybe make it a game.

Cool im in............and thanks for closing down that other message....i dont mind trash talk but talking SH** abought the past should be just that left in the past......

I would say Bengal games only. Just because I can't imagine who'd want to do all that work for each game, I surely couldn't. I imagine we'll all discuss it as the next season approaches, but it would be a blast.

Cool im in............and thanks for closing down that other message....i dont mind trash talk but talking SH** abought the past should be just that left in the past......

Yea, I don't mind trash talk and tend to turn a deaf ear because it's not my forum and I'm not really good at it, plus I don't want to step on any toes. But that was pretty bad. I know all of the guy's usernames (he has a few) so I'm going to keep an eye on him for a little bit and make sure he shows some level of materity.

Well, I think the score will be 44-38 Bengals. The Rams defense is pretty good, but that is because they create turnovers. The Bengals have been playing very smart ball control this year. As long as Kit is getting blindsided everything should be fine.

I think it would be very cool to keep track of the games and our predications...See who comes the closest score wise every week. I also think it would be cool to do it league wide as well....

I think we should add a section to the site that tracks everyone's guesses all season. Maybe make it a game.

Kirkendall,

That's a brilliant idea! I think lots of guys would participate in this type forum!!

Greetings All,

Comparable Games (in my view):

BAL 22 @ STL 33 (11 pt Margin)

BAL 26 @ CIN 34 (8 pt Margin)

SEA 22 @ STL 27 (5 pt Margin)

SEA 24 @ CIN 27 (3 pt Margin)

STL 30 @ ARZ 27 (3 pt Margin)

CIN 14 @ ARZ 17 (-3 pt Margin)

STL 33 @ PIT 21 (12 pt Margin)

CIN 24 @ PIT 20 (4 pt Margin)

Prediction:

CIN 27 @ STL 24 OT

I like the Holt vs James matchup and Clemons vs Pace. Cant Wait!

That MD = Maryland...Not Doc. I am a transplant from Dayton (The City of Invention), OH.

I did have the unpleasurable experience of attending the CIN @ BAL game and can report there were many fans.

Stick with Doc, Doc.

Go Bengals fan from Dayton!!! I hail from the flight capital of the world myself.

Sorry about your luck at the Ravens game. Hopefully I'll have more when they finish off Cleveland on the 28th.

Offensive: St. Louis is all about the timing route, so I hope the Bengals DB's will put pressure on them at the line of scrimmage. If they let them get into their routes without pressure, then it could be a long day. But, the Bengals are spreading the ball around offensively so the Rams D won't know who is getting the ball next.

Defensive: The Bengals O-Line HAS to have a great game. The Rams can put pressure on the QB and, even though Kitna is having a great year, we all know what happens when he gets pressure out the wazoo. Bulger has shown that he will throw a bad ball with or without pressure, but most of his bad games have come on the road.

KEY TO GAME: Bengals HAVE to score first and get the crowd out of the game. I went to the Rams/Raiders games in the dome last year and that place is extremely loud when the crowd gets rocking.

Bengals 31 Rams 26