Screw Sharper!

walzav29

He's taking too long. Screw Him! Be a man and make a decision. He is taking too long!!!!!!!

Why should he hurry? The Bengals' offer will be on the table until at least the draft...and maybe beyond depending on how things fall. Seattle is practically begging him to come aboard, they'll be on bended knee until at least the draft, too. And meanwhile...stuff happens...like Arrington getting hurt again in DC (handy since Sharper's agent is based in maryland). Or maybe, as today's rampant rumors suggest, he'll mosey up to Minny for a visit...

I think it's pretty encouraging that IF indeed Seattle offered a lot more money, then why didn't he sign while he was up there? Clearly, the Bengals, I truly believe have Sharper -- we're making it interesting at least. Just feels different from all the other busted FA non-signings we've had even with Marvin at the helm.

I think it's pretty encouraging that IF indeed Seattle offered a lot more money, then why didn't he sign while he was up there?

I don't get the impression that Seattle offered a lot more money; I think it's more that neither offer is close to what Sharper wants. So, understandably, he's stalling, in the hopes that the hags can be induced to "bid against themselves" and sweeten their offer. I don't look for the Bengals to offer more than they already have. And like I've been saying, my bet is that in the end, Sharper will follow the money.

Sheesh, somebody needs to get their butt kicked for starting a post entitled "Screw Sharper". I clicked on this thread thinking Sharper had signed somewhere else, and for a brief but horrible moment my gut churned...my bowels flopped...and I was overcome with deep feelings of depression. Oh, and judging from the odd smell that now fills my room...well...I think I wetted my own blanket. So what do I find when the thread finally opens?

Nothing.

Well, nothing....followed a little bit later by a link to a Viking fan message board.

Walzav, if I was the type to make lists...you'd be on it.

Damn.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Vote for Pedro.