Splinter Cell

WhoDey42

I don't know if anyone else plays any video games like this...but has anyone gotten the new Splinter Cell game? I just bought it today and I'll probably be playing it nonstop for about a month (like I did for the first 2). It's so f@#$ing addicting! If you like this kind of game, you should definatly check it out. The graphics are awesome, and the gameplay has gotten better.

I have actually been playing a game called manhunt. It is just freaking weird enough to keep my attention. But I love splinter cell, too. Only played the first one though...

I have actually been playing a game called manhunt. It is just freaking weird enough to keep my attention. But I love splinter cell, too. Only played the first one though...

Yeah, Manhunt is one freaky game. The first and second splinter cell are pretty much the same, just more jungle in the 2nd. But, from what I hear, the 3rd one is like a completly different game. I just started it today, so I don't really know much about it yet. But there are some pretty cool new moves you can do.

Loved the first two, but haven't got the third yet. My PS2 just took a poop on me. Another great game out there is Metal Gear 3. I had a ton of fun with it. I've never heard of manhunt, I'll have to check it out.

Manhunt is a sick game, for real. It is basically this dude being forced to run around killing punks in the streets with bats, crowbars, trash bags, ect. The real weird thing is the commentary by the bad guys. F-Bombs everywhere.

Another cool (but very different) game is XIII. It's definatly a one of a kind game. It has a cool story...the game just starts with you waking up on a beach and you have no idea who or where you are but everyone is trying to kill you and you have to find clues and stuff. But, the game has very bad graphics....on purpose. It's made to look like a comic book so all the people are pretty much flat. And when you shoot your gun or blow something up, a big bubble pops up that says like "BANG! BOOM! CRASH!" It's kind of funny to begin with, but then you get used to it. The first time I saw it, I thought it was gonna suck, but it ended up being a pretty good game.

But, Splinter Cell, GTA, NCAA Football, and Madden are about the only games I play. (can't wait for NCAA '06 to come out!!!!---Frank Solich on the cover this year :D haha, just kidding)

Fight Night Round 2 is the s**t......pick that game up.

I got the first one when it came out. But I played it non-stop the first few weeks I got it, then it got kinda boring and I haven't played it since.

I've played it a ton but I'm completely with you -- single player is boring. But as a 2-player game, it's still damned fun.

Fight Night Round 2 is the s**t......pick that game up.

I got the first one when it came out. But I played it non-stop the first few weeks I got it, then it got kinda boring and I haven't played it since.

I've played it a ton but I'm completely with you -- single player is boring. But as a 2-player game, it's still damned fun.

Yeah, playing with someone else is a lot more fun, but it still gets kinda boring after a little while. I tried playing online a couple times...I hope they changed online play for the 2nd one. In the first one, they let you upload your own boxers that you created, so everyone was figting with this 7 foot 300 pounders that you can never have a chance against.

Speaking of video games.... you think there are enough people on here with PS2 online to start up a BengalsZone Madden Tournament type thing next season? That would be sweet.