My Opening Day 2005

A freakin' 11-2 loss on Opening Day. It's a good thing I decided not to drink, 'cause Iprobably would have been in a drunken rage.

It's gonna be another long year for the resident Royals fan, I think.

At least you guys got to taste victory...congrats.

Sorry Bengalnation, you'd been talking about that for months now.

God he has, hasn't he? Yet he's still firmly behind them. No wonder he's a Bengals fan too. He practices "suffering" during footballs offseason with the Royals!

BN...you sir are a true sports fan! You wouldn't be caught dead jumping on any "bandwagon" would you? ;)

Oh, luckily this wasn't the game that I have tickets for. Our opener was in Detroit this year, and I told my friend that there was no way I was going to be in Detroit for that one.

I am going to the home opener in KC against the Mariners on Monday. Unfortunately, I have a really bad feeling that we'll be looking at 2-4 or 1-5 by the time that that game rolls around...we have two more in D-town and three in Anaheim (I refuse to call them the LA Angels) before we get to the home opener.

I was just pissed off that we played so badly...I watched the game on TV and had heartburn the rest of the day.

And no, you will never find me on any bandwagon. The only team I started rooting for after their dark ages was the Mavericks, but that was because they had Raef Lafrentz (KU) and Adrian Griffin (Wichita East High School before he went to Seton Hall...my dad actually played pickup games with him while he was still in Wichita) on the team when I really started paying attention. I am still a big Mavs fan, and I still will be when they get bad again, which will happen eventually. I can't stand bandwagon fans...and I am sure that the Bengals will have some really soon.

I can't stand bandwagon fans...and I am sure that the Bengals will have some really soon.

:blink: Heh...the words "Bengals" and "bandwagon fans." You sure don't see those hooked up in the same sentence very often, do you? :lol: