Happy Birthday to our "Man In Uniform!

This former Marine sends a big "OoooRah!!" and Happy Birthday to ArmyBengalFan! You're 35 and still in means you're just about a Sargeant Major by now, right? :rolleyes:

S**t...I don't care if you're a PFC! I still salute you for serving your country. Have one at the e-club for me today!

Happy freakin' birthday, ArmyBengal! Thanks for serving our country, and thank you for being a good guy and one of the charter members of the Shazor Train.

I will now go and drink a beer in honor of your birthday. Actually, I was gonna go drink one anyway, so I will have to drink two.

My puter took a big ol S**T and just came back online about 10 minutes ago. Just wanted to make sure I said thanks to all of you guys. This is one place to find peace of mind for me and appreciate the birthday wish. Just for the record, I've been 29 for 6 years now. :D

Not a Sergeant Major yet, but Sergeant First Class E-7 will get me for now, just hit 15 years in Service last month and have 5 more to go.... Retire at 40 !!!!!!

I've got tomorrow off, so yes I will have a few tonight, but my fiance wouldn't appreciate me getting laid as she is back in Cincinnati.

Once again, thanks alot !!!

WHODEY !!!