Found a cheap option for CB

Artrell Hawkins was released by the Panthers. We might be able to get him cheap.

Or maybe we can move him to SS and see how that works out.

The possibilities are endless... :lol:

Why is everyone taking me so seriously??? I was JOKING, people! I was trying to make a funny!

Apparently, I failed. :unsure:

Don't laugh out loud, but I would re-sign Artrell if the price was right.

In his last season with the team the guy was a pretty good special teams player. He was fast and seemed to have a nose for the ball...even those who hated to see him at CB have to admit he was a bright spot on a lousy special teams squad.

The problem with signing him for special teams is the cash. He is likely much more expensive than a first or second season player due to the league minimum salary for a veteran.

Remember on draft day when the Bengals grabbed him in the 2nd or 3rd round?

Ray Horton said he staked his reputation on Artrell and believed he was among the best CB's available in the draft.....uh, yeah Ray.

In his last season with the team the guy was a pretty good special teams player. He was fast and seemed to have a nose for the ball...even those who hated to see him at CB have to admit he was a bright spot on a lousy special teams squad.

The problem with signing him for special teams is the cash. He is likely much more expensive than a first or second season player due to the league minimum salary for a veteran.

Ray Horton said he staked his reputation on Artrell and believed he was among the best CB's available in the draft.....uh, yeah Ray.

Only if his price is low and his role would only be as a back-up.

If not I think the Ben-gals probably have auditions soon. He always had a neat dance whether it was a good play or a bad one. ;)

i understood it :lol:

hehe...topic shoulda been about hawkins, i almost didnt even read it. f that chump. he'd be a downgrade even on ST's.

Darren sharper we could definately use. is he the one on GB or on the texans? :D