Counterfeit Tickets

Kirkendall

I know some of you are going to the game, and depending on your source of purchase, you need to check them out.

I heard a report on the local news that there are counterfeit tickets going around right now and they said that if you didn't get them from a trusted friend, Ticketmaster, or from the Bengals then you should contact the Bengals Ticket office to verify they are legit. I would hate for you to come down and not allowed in. They said to call this number, (513) 621-8383 -- that's the ticket office -- to verify the tix.

Here's a sidbit from Bengals.com: Several fans were victims of a counterfeiting ticket scheme at the Nov. 16 Chiefs game. In an effort to prevent such problems for this Sunday’s sold-out game, the Bengals have increased law enforcement around Paul Brown Stadium and are alerting fans to be wary of any tickets not directly purchased through the Bengals ticket office or TicketMaster outlets. If any fans have questions about tickets they have purchased from other sources, they should contact the Bengals Ticket office at 513-621-TDTD (8383).

Hopefully no one here was victim from this scheme.

Boy...Wouldn't that suck? You get all fired up to go to see the game, and when you arrive at the stadium, you get the bad news!! The double whammy!! You don't get in to see the game, AND you're out all that cash!! (If you paid cash that is, Credit cards do offer a little protection in this area!) :(

I never give out my CC unless it's a company that I know, Wal-Mart, Circuit City, etc. And I go to Ticketmaster or the Bengals Ticket office for all of my Bengals ticket needs. (Visa commerical) :)

Plus during Christmas season the scammers came out of the woodwork with false websites and offers via spam mail.

Why don't those "model citizens" get a real job, like the rest of us! Just like I learned in the Marines, there's always 10% that can't get with the program, and screw it up for the rest of us. Jesus, get some self respect!

Just checked in on the Cincy weather, and it's cold!! Awright!! Go Bengals!!