sorry for the trash talk against the bengals

MONTANA#19

Iam very sorry for some of the things that was said in my post, my friend used my username,and i told him off, like the trade centers should have never been used,so to all the people that had saw my post please forgive me he will not be on my comp, again, that is the gods honest truth people so again i am very sorry,i like to talk football and some trash talk that is football,but not the stuff my friend used he is no longer a friend. take care and good luck to your team this weekend.

No worries dude. I must say your friend is a loose cannon, and referencing a tragedy like 9-11 is disrespectful of all the American people who perished that day. Your apology shows fortitude, and I for one, except it. I'm afraid to say good luck to your Niners, because that's all they've ever had against us! So I'll just say I hope your team plays well, and no one gets seriously hurt. How's that...It's the best can muster until the game is over.

You take care too, watch out for "friends", and see you around! B)

billy,

thats not the same montana thats been messing around with us this one spells his name with all capitals the one the jerked us around spells his name with all lower-case...................just thought you should know

Also couldn't help but notice that he went from a #16 to a #19.

The apology, if it is genuine is a nice gesture. On the other hand it wasn't made by the person who was being an obnoxious ass in the first place. Its not the resposiblility of his friends to apologize for him. It also won't stop him from being what he is in the future. Its his nature to be an ass, and the best course of action is to ignore his drivel.

Redsfan2 and JBengals1,

Dudes. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure it's the same guy. That was his first post, and he just joined on December 11th. The same day that "montana16's" posts coincidenally dissappeared. Even the writing styles and use of capitalization and punctuation...the same.

But that's not the point. I don't give a rats ass if it was him or not. It was a friendly gesture to express remorse for rubbing a few people the wrong way. Not so much for the trash talk, that I totally understand, and see here on a weekly basis! I think more for the NYC Twin Towers comment. He kind of over revved his engines on that one. (Can you imagine someone going to the N.Y. Jets fansite, and posting some smack like that!?! You could count on multiple death threats I'm sure!!)

But that just tells me one thing. He's a true fervent fan of his team, so he must love football. We're true fervent fans of our team, and we too, love football. So how different can we be? My wife HATES football, and I sleep with her every night!! See what I'm getting at here? B)

Snow!?! Is that what you're hearing in the San Fran area? (If that's where you live.) Can anyone else update us with the local weather forcast for tomorrow?

Reporting 100 miles SOUTH of Cinci, we have received about 2 inches of snow so far today and the storm was heading northward.

The forecast for Greater Cinci is for snow through the night (1-3 inches) and a 50/50 chance tomorrow. The temperature is not supposed to go much above freezing!

The weather continues! :o

I went to a holiday party nearby and returned to a car in a shell of ice. :o

Thank god we had my wife's car. My old car's racing flats don't go too good in this.

I just looked out the window and everything is white again!!! :blink:

It's all heading to cinci very slowly.

Whoever runs the ball wins is my prediction.

I want to see alot of Rudi,

and just enough corey to

keep the compensation high.

:D

Go colonels! New coach here too.