Damn i wish we were picking 2nd or 1st overall...

Braylon Edwards is the most overrated WR to ever enter the draft.He don't have the size,he's not incredibly fast,and he drops too many balls.He had a good year and he will make a decent #2 or#3 WR but he definitely don't have the potential to be a #1.Every single one of the top WR's have something that seperates them from the pack(speed,strength,size,hands)and he is not really gifted in any of those categories.Know Mike Williams on the other hand is a freak of nature,a so called game breaker.He will make a ten times better NFL WR than Braylon.

I'll agree Edwards has had only one solid year, but as a guy that watches a lot of Big Ten football, WHAT A YEAR IT WAS!!! This guy singlehandedly made that freshman QB, and if anyone seen the UM/Michigan ST. game it's one of the few times I've ever seen a WR pretty much singlehandedly win the game. Now, I'm not saying he'll be a great reciever in the NFL, but with the year he had at UM, he deserves to be drafted as high as he will be. And this is coming from a die hard Bucks fan!!!