Sammy Sosa

WhoDey42

I am a Cubs fan and could not be happier that this idiot is far away from Chicago. If you asked me a few years ago, I would've said the Cubs would be crazy to trade him. But, he brings nothing to the table. His play has been declining very quickly. He's a crybaby. He's a cancer in the lockerroom. People view him as a cheater (cork and steriods). And, he's not the nice guy everyone thought he was.

Anyone hear the latest news on Sammy? It just came out today, that on the day of his press conference to introduce him, someone from the Orioles came to pick him up in a truck. Sammy refused to go with him because he wanted a limo. He made the guy call and have a limo come pick Sammy up.

I can't wait for the first time when Sammy is told that he can't play his boom box and he has to listen to his music through headphones.

Sounds to me like sour grapes. I'm pretty sure everyone knew this about Sammy when he was hitting 60+. But, since he's not anymore cubs fan won't put up with those kind of antics :P How short people's memories can be! And for years you guys have acted like that corked bat never happened.

Yeah, when he was producing I didn't really care that much, because at the time all I knew about was him playing his boom box in the locker room. But what really pissed me off was when he left the clubhouse before a game. He wasn't a team player. And he still thinks he is the man even though he is not producing anymore.

The whole Cubs team all need to wake up and pull their heads outta their own a$$es. I am a big Cubs fan, but the whole team whined and complained and bitched about how the Cubs announcers weren't supporting them. They eventually ran two great commentators, Chip Caray and Steve Stone, out of Chicago.

I'm just not too optimistic about this upcoming season.