Strong Saftey

cover2

Could this guy play Safety in the NFL? Nice Speed! Looks like a candidate.....

Tyjuan Hagler

Official Bio College: Cincinnati Height: 6-2

Position: Outside Linebacker Weight: 230

Class: Senior 40-Yard: 4.49

SCOUTING REPORT

Strengths: Good athlete...Very quick...Extremely strong in the weight room...Does a solid job in coverage...Is very aggressive...Likes to hit and is always around the ball.

Weaknesses: Doesn't have great size but is solidly built...Struggles to fight through traffic...Once he is blocked he is finished...Tore his ACL in 2001 so durability may be a concern.

Notes: Has the tools to possibly project to strong safety at the next level...Would be a good fit for teams in search of fast, athletic linebackers.

- Scott Wright

<<< BACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site is in no way affiliated with the National Football League (NFL) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). All logos and images contained within this site are the property of the respective teams and should not be used without consent.

www.nfldraftcountdown.com Contact | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

©Scott Wright. All Rights Reserved.

Judging by most mock draft sites lists of top 250 athletes ( roughly the amount of players that will actually be drafted come April 23-24th. )

- Hagler is # 266 !! ^_^

* Doesn't mean he can't play, but he's a very late round consideration at best !

* and that's just a stupid quote by the way... " Would be a good fit for teams in search of fast, athletic linebackers. "

Every team is looking for fast athletic Linebackers !! :D

Don't mean to be so obtuse, but I did have Jury Duty today :wacko:

Could this guy play Safety in the NFL?  Nice Speed!  Looks like a candidate.....

Tyjuan Hagler 

Official Bio College: Cincinnati  Height: 6-2

Position: Outside Linebacker Weight: 230 

Class: Senior 40-Yard: 4.49

SCOUTING REPORT

Strengths: Good athlete...Very quick...Extremely strong in the weight room...Does a solid job in coverage...Is very aggressive...Likes to hit and is always around the ball.

Weaknesses: Doesn't have great size but is solidly built...Struggles to fight through traffic...Once he is blocked he is finished...Tore his ACL in 2001 so durability may be a concern.

Notes: Has the tools to possibly project to strong safety at the next level...Would be a good fit for teams in search of fast, athletic linebackers.

- Scott Wright

<<< BACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This site is in no way affiliated with the National Football League (NFL) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). All logos and images contained within this site are the property of the respective teams and should not be used without consent.   

www.nfldraftcountdown.com      Contact | Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

©Scott Wright. All Rights Reserved.

I have had the same thoughts about this guy ...

I guess it depends on if he really does run a 4.49 ...

And more to the point, just how Solid he really is in Coverage ...

He is one of 2 or 3 guys from UC, that I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals pick up with a later pick.

Speaking as a UC fan, I think this guy had the best bench on the team this year. His arms are massive. A real hard hitting tackler, and he's fast. Blocked a punt in the Bowl game, and forced a fumble. I don't know where he'll end up, but I have to imagine he'll make sombody happy in the NFL.

Not too sure about pass coverage. All his big plays were in the running game and on special teams from what I remember.