wow the fortyniners own the bengals

richmond_mat

Yo Richmond Mat,

Shouldn't you make that sentence in the past tense? Things WILL be different this Sunday! It's in OUR house, on OUR terms, with OUR fans! A totally new equation. The biggest factors...

Marvin Lewis, and the New Era Bengals!! We're two ships going in opposite directions. The forty Niners on the decline, and the Bengals, on an unarguable rise to prominance in the NFL! I even see Sunday Night games, or even a Monday Night game in our future.

I hate to use that as a barometer, but look at the teams playing in these weekly showcase games. And then look at the teams who (usually) don't. Crunch the numbers for yourself! If you're not showin' up at these two places with regularity, you just ain't showin' up!!

Like Kirkendall has eluded to earlier...and even I'm starting to accept...this is going to be a journey. But thankfully I see it approaching an end. Finally, the light at the end of the tunnel isn't an on coming train. B)