Congratulations to Josh Kirkendall

BengalszoneBilly

It seems like it was only yesterday when we both were "newbies" and only had maybe four or five hundred posts between us both!! :blink:

I anticipate your next 5000 posts eagerly. Not to mention the articles you're going to have to write too about the Bengals big Super Bowl win in 2005, just like you called...right? :rolleyes:

Thank you thank you thank you...

I'd like to thank god for the strength and wisdom bestowed upon me daily. I'd like to thank Terry for this great outlet for Bengals thought, ideas, and debate. I'd like to thank you Billy for being the first to e-mail me about my prediction the Bengals will make the 2005 Super Bowl a few years back rather, as Billy once eloquently put it, "why the f**k not 2004?".

I'd also like to thank my parents for birthing me. I'd like to thank Captain for my... well, we won't go there. I'd like to thank Mary for my... well, we won't go there.

I'd like to thank the Bengals players that secretly e-mail me telling me to F___ off. I'd like to thank Billy and all my friends for great discussion. I'd like to thank the player haters for you make me research harder to prove you wrong and also make mention to those player haters, while some of you hate me, I still like you.

I'd like to thank the Bengals organization for providing me, as many of you, a great character of unification among friends otherwise never known without them. Some of my best friends are Bengal fans and without this organization I'd never have known them.

I'd like to thank the Al Gore for creating the internet. I'd like to thank Mary for... well, we won't go there. I’d like to thank Michael Moore for reiterating to people that suspect information isn’t a documentary. I’d like to thank President George Bush for his comment, “Well I haven’t drank since 1986, so I guess I don’t see ghosts” when asked by a PBS interviewer if he sees ghosts of presidents past.

I’d like to thank Mary for… well, we won’t go there.

I'd like to thank Jesus for giving me salvation and moral courage.

Thank you ALL! B)