The Old School Bengals

BlackJesus

Here's some trivia for you guys starting easier, then getting harder:

1. The last time those uniforms were worn, vintage or throwback who was the opponent?

2. Who was the opposing team's head coach?

3. The last time those uniforms were worn vintage, who was the opponent?

4. What Bengals defensive player set a Bengals record in that game that has yet to be broken?

5. What was the record?

6. The second most famous injury in Bengals history happened in this game, who was the player?

7. What did the opponent do that was special in winning this game?

:player: Don't know the answer to those questions. Curuious to know tho.

I do agree that if they could bring them back every now and again it would be a nice touch. I would really get into it, brings back some nice memories of the beginnings.

Greg Cook, VirgilCarter, up over Bob Johnson. Paul Robinson, & I think Jess Phillips in the backfield.,Speedy Thomas,Eric Crabtree,Bob Trumpy.

Mike Reid Ken Johnson, Al Beauchamp, Ken Avery, Bill Bergey, Ken Riley, lamar Parrish.

Just to name a few. :player:

Here's some trivia for you guys starting easier, then getting harder:

1. The last time those uniforms were worn, vintage or throwback who was the opponent?

2. Who was the opposing team's head coach?

3. The last time those uniforms were worn vintage, who was the opponent?

4. What Bengals defensive player set a Bengals record in that game that has yet to be broken?

5. What was the record?

6. The second most famous injury in Bengals history happened in this game, who was the player?

7. What did the opponent do that was special in winning this game?

We last wore them as throwbacks in '93 or '94. Whichever year was celebrated as the 75th anniversary of the NFL. Every team had a game that year where they wore throwbacks. I don't remember the opponent. I want to say Dolphins but i doubt that is right. We lost the game in another embarrassing effort by David Klingler.

:player: Don't know the answer to those questions. Curuious to know tho.

I do agree that if they could bring them back every now and again it would be a nice touch. I would really get into it, brings back some nice memories of the beginnings.

Greg Cook, VirgilCarter, up over Bob Johnson. Paul Robinson, & I think Jess Phillips in the backfield.,Speedy Thomas,Eric Crabtree,Bob Trumpy.

Mike Reid Ken Johnson, Al Beauchamp, Ken Avery, Bill Bergey, Ken Riley, lamar Parrish.

Just to name a few. :player:

I'd like to see a "ring-of-fame" or something like that, around the inside of the stadium.

However, for those who have not been to PBS, there are giant photo/banners of early era and 1980's era Bengals hanging in the inner part of the stadium where the consession stands are. They are pretty cool. Some of the guys you've mentioned are hanging there.