Get over to the 'niners fan site, and stand up for

BengalszoneBilly

I'm sure all of us has seen the arrival of the smack talkin' "Back Door Boys" here on our site...time to return the favor! Go to 49erswebzone.cum....er, I mean .com! And remember! Don't take no lip from them!!! God only knows what pole it just popped off of! B)

i wont lower myself to go to there site and talk smack like they do here... but i will invite them here to talk some football and not SH** ....in a war of the minds they come unarmed and we will win the battle.... they should take there frustration out on a game like this 1 ---> http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1592859 and leave the real game to US......................LOL

Someone give Billy a spoon, cause he's sure good at stiring the s**t :D

I checked out the site...Man those 40whiner fans like to do a lot of belly button gazing...Ugh, not really having a clue about the team that they are playing...Someone even said T Owens was a better wideout than Chad...What joke. But I'm just not saying anything to anybody....I'm gonna keep my mouth shut this week, I've been goaded into too much the last few weeks.... But it has been kinda fun :rolleyes:

Cheers

bb -

you never let us down on the other teams' sites. you're an instigator, but your our instigator.

Thanks for the compliment (I think) ChicagoJungle, but let me say this...I'm NOT an Instigator! I'm more than happy to stay here and post, and talk mostly football, with a few good natured jokes here and there from other teams fans visiting this site. The key words in that sentence was "good natured".

But when they come here first, and start posting where the talk turns to trash/smack, well I'm not just gonna sit here like some p***y, and let it all be one sided! They better be ready to get as good as they give! But never, EVER, take anything personal! If you do, your doomed to just sitting there and seething. Life has more to offer than that. Never take someones jaw jackin' (especially mine!) too seriously!

I only recently started posting on this website! I never even really knew any exsisted outside each teams official site. I surfed in here by a "Google search"! Then I first went to Ravens Talk.com, and saw some pretty good posts, both trash talk, and football talk. The only reason I did was the smack Ol' JonnieEgo, and a couple others were doing here. And you know what? I respect those guys! Especially Jam31! It shows me that these aren't fair weather fans of their teams, and they're gonna damn well know after hearing from me that I ain't either!

I've been frustrated a long time with our Bengals. Thank God and Marvin Lewis those day's are OVER! I'm gonna stand up and be loud and proud, and would have been at least loud a little earlier had I known about "Bengalszone.com"! I'll be here for a long time to come too! Just cause the Bengals lost last week doesn't make me any less fervent about them, and their prospects for success. Go Bengals!!! :lol::lol:

For sure that was a compliment.

I think I speak for most here when I say we need guys like you that meet the smack with smack of your own. Every week, we get fans from other teams over here and every week you shut them down. Some show back up and pay respect (some to rub it in (ravens), but they deserve it I guess).

I love reading your stuff, even if I don't have much when it comes to smack.

I agree with the last part of your post also. I too found out about this site via google. I happened on it when I was searching for the fight song and old Bengals memorabilia. I'm not quite old enough to remember much about '82, but my parents remenice about the Freezer Bowl every time we head into the Jungle and my Dad was in the Silverdome. I guess you could say I'm a Bengals fan by birth and I've never given up hope.

Sometimes Chicago, where I live now, is a lonely outpost for Bengals fans, but we've been keeping the faith up here for 6 seasons now (4 before that in Indiana) and we'll continue keeping it until we can get back to Cincy.

ChicagoJungle, Talkin' smack doesn't take much. I learned it on the sandlots and basketball courts growin' up. It's been a long time since I've done it, and honestly, I think I'm going to cut back. Those guys ain't worth the effort I put into it!!

What's hard is what Kirkendall does! Keepin' things straight around here! Now that's tough! Keepin' up with real football facts that are interesting, that too, is tough!

See you around!

BillyBroome