The "Most Determined Player Award"

BengalszoneBilly

It has to be Brian...when he puts his mind to beating a score, he is absolutely tenacious in that job! He's been trying to beat my "Speartoss" score for hours on end, and hasn't given up yet!

He owns "Snake", now he wants "Speartoss". All games that start with an "S", watchout! :lol:

Billy, you've been playing Speartoss the day Terry installed it and have been randomly seen since then. :lol::lol:

Hell, I've had to ask a couple times to see if you're even alive! B)

Now that the football season is over, I'll again be frequenting the arcade. There's a ton of new games in there I've never even played yet.

Brian Posted on Feb 7 2005, 01:29 PM

I know I can beat the average throw for your high score, but 5 times?? No way!!! This one is all yours buddy.. I may try again someday.

I must say you gave it a valiant effort. I'm not even sure how I got that lucky to string together 5 straight exceptional throws! Like I PM'ed you, I don't know how I did it. Pure luck.

I take great pride in being #1 in the most played game in the entire arcade! An incredible 3396 times played. (I think Brian put 396 on it today alone! :rolleyes: )I don't know what's second in times played, but I'd venture to say it wasn't half as many as that!