Nightmare Still Lingers On

montana#16

As for you and those pathetic stripes you wear on your Bengal jerseys, they need to quit playing like bengal cubs and start playing like Bengal Tigers.

That's why only five of your pathetic fans showed up for the Ravens game. You all are one pathetic bunch of crippled men and women. There's not one good thing about a Bengals fan, except that they continue to make the niners look EVEN BETTER after the 9ers smack em down. So thank you Bengals fans for being the puppet on my strings.

As far as Kevnz and his threads, all I can do is cry while I'm laughing so hard. You come up with so many excuses, you say the snow was a reason... you say Kitna had the flu, maybe it was just you didn't have any gas money to make it to the game. But aren't you supposed to be a loyal fan? Should have hitch hiked. Embrace being the bum that you are. No excuses. I've accepted it and now you should.

Kevnz - why don't you shove a bon bon up your ass and have your boyfriend pop the cherry? Sounds like something you'd be interested in by the underlying "gayness" of all your posts.

You're Welcome.

So thank you Bengals fans for being the puppet on my strings.

Montana#16

puppets on your string -- i dont think so, you stated that you have been enjoying our site for weeks................but thats not true you just joined this message board today 12/8/03..............................................................................

................................................................................

.......................................................Total Posts: 3

( 0.10% of total forum posts )

Posts per day: 3

Most active in: Cincinnati Bengals

3 posts in this forum

( 100% of this member's posts )

User's local time 09:33 PM

thats your membership info.....and if you want to get personal i can tell you where ya live and its no where near the 49er country....as a matter of a fact you would need make a wish to help ya fly all the over there just to watch 1 game -- PINHEAD !!!!!! SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE DONT SING IT BRING IT

So thank you Bengals fans for being the puppet on my strings.

Montana#16

puppets on your string -- i dont think so, you stated that you have been enjoying our site for weeks................but thats not true you just joined this message board today 12/8/03..............................................................................

................................................................................

.......................................................Total Posts: 3

( 0.10% of total forum posts )

Posts per day: 3

Most active in: Cincinnati Bengals

3 posts in this forum

( 100% of this member's posts )

User's local time 09:33 PM

thats your membership info.....and if you want to get personal i can tell you where ya live and its no where near the 49er country....as a matter of a fact you would need make a wish to help ya fly all the over there just to watch 1 game -- PINHEAD !!!!!! SO LIKE I SAID BEFORE DONT SING IT BRING IT

Yo...let homoboy talk his trash! After Sunday he'll be dining on both cock and crow! A virtual cast of boy band wantabes from 'frisco are going to be arriving at our website to talk smack. Let 'em talk! Let the rude awaking for them begin! This is our home baby!!

If montana'sboyfriend#16 has the balls, (provided his boyfriend spits them out for a second!) he'd invite us over to his website to talk the talk...Well Mr. boyfriend, post it, or piss off faggot!

does this guy ever respond to smack, or does he just start it?

He just starts it, and runs back to his hole he crawled out of! I'd call him a p***y, but I can't, since you are what you eat. That just makes him a dick!

While I prefer to stick to football talk, just let me know if you need me to get ugly again. Detonating 49'er fans should be no problem.

kingwilly is getting his grouve back again, and i say go for it we all could use a good laugh but when your done i dont think any 49ers fans we be left to pick on.........LOL..............then we can all go play some games online like ---> http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=1592859