Repeat Beatdown From 88 coming soon!

montana#16

Anyone who would support the bengals are supporting a pee-wee football team. That's why the Bengals just lost last week to the Ravens. They had tons of excuses and they just went down like the twin towers.

Your defensive line couldn't sack a bag of groceries.

JBengal, I've seen some of your threads. All I have to say is your 3rd grade teacher must be proud that you passed. Basically, you are the weakest link and I'm just here to point that out.

By the way, how long was your school bus? Was it the normal 6 footer or the extended 6 and a half footer? Did you feel important in the VIP super-handi bus?

I'm here as a reality check basically because I think that any Bengals fans are in serious danger. You've heard of Heaven's Gate and the Branch Davidians and Ruby Ridge... I just think that you guys are placing yourself in the line of fire like sheep with no shepard.

It's entertaining seeing the blind leading the blind.

This must be all you people have isn't it? Sitting here each day waiting for the new posts just to have something to think about. Did I hit the nail on the head when I assumed most of you reading this now are wheelchair-bound parapelegics who are just mad because you can't pee standing up?

Oh, I didn't forget about you either Lambert58. I have watched people ridicule you for weeks now and I can't stop laughing because your pathetic a$$ keeps coming back for more abuse. Lambert58 is a bandwagon jumper who changes his colors more than chameleons. It's sad to see lambert suddenly becoming a bengals fan. Needless to say, that's just one more number to add to the total of all the fans that are going to get slaughtered come Sunday.

You'll be thinking of SuperBowl 88 again.

Terrel Owens will have a 200 yards receiving and giving autographs to all Bengals fans.

Stay Tuned Pu$$ies

I'm not gonna let a stupid s**t talking p***y 40whiner fan bate me into an argument...

I'm not gonna let a stupid s**t talking p***y 40whiner fan bate me into an argument...

Really I mean it.............

Really,Really I mean it.............

montana#16, how long have you been waiting to put that on this site? It sounds like you had a couple weeks to prepare it. It must be the highlight of your season to be able to write something about a team that has turned themselves around in a short period of time. Speaking of turning around, why don't you turn around and I'll shove my foot up your a$$! I'm sure everyone would like that, and I'm sure your "that way" and will enjoy it too.

montana#16, I have never met you nor have I ever talked to you so I don't know exactly how intelligent you are, but by the way you talk it sounds like you couldn't be that smart. By the way, have you ever checked any stats lately? Your 49ers are 6 and 7. That's not even .500! Wow, has that team gone down the drain. Referring back to your Cantna statement, Kitna has done way better than Garcia this season, and Kitna has led his team to more wins. Just to prove myself right, I'll show you some stats for the both of them:

Kitna

3025 passing yards

23 passing TDS

90.2 QB Rating

61.9 Completion %

11 INT's

232.7 Yards per game

Garcia

1887 passing yards

12 passing TDS

71.8 QB Rating

55.5 Completion %

12 INT's

189.4 Yards per game

I think everyone will get the point, Jon Kitna is better than Jeff Garcia. Just like the Bengals are better than the 49ers. There is only one passing stat that Garcia has more than Kitna, and that's interceptions!

Just to inform those who don't know, Kitna is the only QB in the NFL to take every snap this year.

Really,Really I mean it.............

Good job Kev! This peter puffin', fudge packin', come guzzling, gay bay lovin, butt pirate niner fag ain't worth the energy to type back at! Just let him go on squealin' as his boy friend renovates his a$$hole up two sizes! He's just so happy!

nice twin towers reference, jackoff. I pretty much stopped reading after that. Nothing like invoking a national tragedy in some smack talking.

I'm sure the rest of your post had something to do with Garcia being the man (right!) and your team generally being the biggest waste of talent in the NFL. 6-7 in the NFC West? Have you won any meaningful games yet?

loser.

Montana'sboyfriend#16 said:

"Oh, I didn't forget about you either Lambert58. I have watched people ridicule you for weeks now and I can't stop laughing because your pathetic a$$ keeps coming back for more abuse. Lambert58 is a bandwagon jumper who changes his colors more than chameleons."

Well if anything is pathetic, it's a liar like you claiming to have been around here for weeks. You'll be here just for this week, if that, and we'll never hear from you again until the next Bengals vs. FortyWhiners matchup! Oh...and you, too, couldn't carry Lambert58's jockstrap, although I'm sure you'd love the opportunity! Now run on back to your bath house down on Castro Street!

Please let me say this...the Bengals outmatch the 'Niners at most positions, but none so much as the offense. Get ready for some payback! :ph34r:

I just wanted to confirm that the smack talk intro to this thread included a bash against the Bengals for losing to the Ravens. Son, at least they showed up, your team was destroyed. Before you talk that kind of trash, try to use your short term memory. Let me help:

44-6

The rest of that bashing is fine, but don't use the Ravens name in vain.

I just wanted to confirm that the smack talk intro to this thread included a bash against the Bengals for losing to the Ravens. Son, at least they showed up, your team was destroyed. Before you talk that kind of trash, try to use your short term memory. Let me help:

44-6

The rest of that bashing is fine, but don't use the Ravens name in vain.

Re the upcoming game.

Replace the guys in this photo with Bengals and it's gonna be like deja vu all over again.

Reds fan2,

Why does your comment "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like a cat just walked over your grave."  sound so familiar? From a movie perhaps?

Tombstone.

Johnny Ringo has challenged Wyatt Earp to a shootout. He sees who he thinks is Earp approaching and starts talking smack ....... till he realizes that its Doc Holiday that has shown up instead. That's when Holiday says" Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave." The expression on Ringos face is priceless.

Substituted cat because that is an old saying, and it seemed to fit the nature of the board better. Probably also why you couldn't quite place the quote. It's not exact.

One of my favorite scenes from any movie.