f**k rudi.

turningpoint

are you kidding me, it's an honr to be in the probowl...I'm sorry but if I was asked to be one of the top 3 rb's in the AFC, i sure as f**k would find a way to get there.

Ur pathetic if u can't make it, family u gotta be kidding me it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

are you kidding me, it's an honr to be in the probowl...I'm sorry but if I was asked to be one of the top 3 rb's in the AFC, i sure as f**k would find a way to get there.

Ur pathetic if u can't make it, family u gotta be kidding me it's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

he isn't a top 3 rb, he's an alternate (same with Dillon)

he already had family plans, probably a big vacation, and he's supposed to blow his family off for the pro bowl? you know for some people, their family is their priority.

I guess you dont have no family, then you would know that family comes first. But, if you do have family. There probably sitting in a cage at the zoo.

I guess you dont have no family, then you would know that family comes first. But, if you do have family. There probably sitting in a cage at the zoo.

:lol::lol::D

good one. :rolleyes:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. _ Running back Rudi Johnson has re-arranged his life to get to next week’s Pro Bowl. Now he expects former teammate Corey Dillon to stick to his Hawaiian plan.

“I hope he shows up with a smile on his face,” Johnson said Sunday as he settled into his Virginia home while Dillon and his Patriots prepared for the Super Bowl. “I’d like to see him get the ring.”

he's going to the probowl, so i guess he has his family in the zoo cage also. :wacko::blink:

Apperently I'm a RUDi basher now because I think he wiorthless for not being able to go to the probowl....

anyways yeah i watch the probowl. :wacko:

Or maybe you could take the time to edit your posts for spelling errors you dipsh*t.

All I see anymore are dumba** posts on Leon anymore. Great he is now a superbowl champion. Congrats. Can we move on now?

Apperently I'm a RUDi basher now because I think he wiorthless for not being able to go to the probowl....

anyways yeah i watch the probowl. :wacko:

Or maybe you could take the time to edit your posts for spelling errors you dipsh*t.

All I see anymore are dumba** posts on Leon anymore. Great he is now a superbowl champion. Congrats. Can we move on now?

lol do i sense a little hostility, i said nothing about Corey Dillon f**khead.