go bengals

ravens#1

Well, being a Bengals fan means you have to hate the 40whiners... :angry:

Considering how badly the 40whiners play away from SF they should lose, badly against a Bengals team that will be fired up and ready to kill. My take, Bengals 38, 40whiners 6...Palmer plays the first time this year.

40whiners question....Why is it called the West coast offense when it was designed and first used in Cincinnati??? That just pisses me off.

Bengals 34 40winers 17 --- its time to wipe those old memories of superBLOW joe out of my mind.......... folks --- payback is a bitch especially when ya just got spanked and have to eat crow from the week before......LOL nothing personal ravens fans :lol:

Here's two good reasons we owe the 49er's

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/team...ams/cin1981.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/team...ams/cin1988.htm

I wish Pete Johnson would have scored in the former and we had a special teams coach in the latter. I wonder if Jamal Lewis would have gotten into pay dirt or the current special teams would have made a diference.

whatever,

WHO DEY!

BTW

we're only one game back!

I hope you guy,s kick there ass, man that big mouth owens dont know when to shut up, cinci, dont have a bad defence i think they can hold niners to 17 points and cinci, will win 24 to 17 go bengals.

ravens#1,

You, too hate the 'niners, huh? Well cool, because us Bengal fans REALLY have a reason...well TWO Superbowls worth of them to be exact! It won't totally heal the wounds, but it's a hell of a good ointment to heal the burn! "

Nothin' would be finer, than Bengals stompin' them some 'Niner's Sunday mornin'!

Again, I want say to you and your Ravens, you guys flat outplayed us. Both sides of the ball. You guys paid us back what we dealt you here in Cincy, in spades. Hopefully a really good rivalry is growin' here. Nothin' is more exciting than that bro! See you again...here and at Ravens Talk.com. Your boys talk some good trash there, although I've been known to give as good as I get. I enjoy hearing the AFC North perspective from anothe angle. Yourself, jam31, and even Mr. JohnnieEgo are true football fans.

Talk trash at 'cha later!! B)

JBengals I've been laughing at you all week. Loser.

montana's boyfriend16...You ain't been here all week! And if you have, you sure didn't say anything! Could that be that something else was occupying your pie hole!?!

JBengals I've been laughing at you all week. Loser.

montana#16,

we will see who has the last laugh this weekend -- while my bengals are spanking your 9ers for being the bitches they are........I will be spanking your moma for being the bitch that she is and having a crack-head like you born into this world and all you can or will be doing abought it is SPANKING YOUR MEAT IN THE CORNER !!