Bengals will play harder next week.

ravens#1

hey iam not here to give any s**t,the bengals will play better next week, because win you lose like that, it is a reality check they have something to fight for the playoffs , and there is know dout that my ravens and bengals will meet again this year. now i am worried about the steelers they are playoff spoilers and they dont care about anybody, good luck to the rest of the season we will see you again and iam sure it will be different, marvin will not let the line perform like they did. if kitna would have had more time the ball game would have been a turnaround,and that #80 is off the hook,he is fast.

Who replaced Ravens#1????? :lol:

Beware the Steelers :ph34r:

Actually, I think the Browns may give the Ravens something to worry about, not because the BRowns have any talent, they don't, but the people of cleveland, and the Browns organization would dearly love to cut off any chance that Modell's last season would end in the playoffs....But really, they have no talent so it should be an issue, unless the pull some bruisers off the street...I'm sure there's lot's of single women available.

Hopefully the Bengals can regroup and get over the flue and the bad loss hangover. Thanks for the encouraging word, I'm impressed.

Cheers

Thanks for the vote of confidence, ravens#1. You seem to be more in tune to our team right now than alot of our own fans presently are! You gotta forgive us though. After 12 years of heartbreak, would you be so quick to take someone back? :huh: