Offensive Line let Kitna down

lambert58

Sorry about the loss guys.

I was keeping track of your game while the Steelers were dismantling the "dumbest team in America,"

I was suprised how many people are placing the blame on Kitna for the loss. In my opinion, the offensive line seemed to have let him down.

Let's face it, quarterbacks normally don't perform as well when they are hurried. Thats what the tanks up front are for.

It's really dissapointing that Kitna has been playing so well, he has a bad game, and he is torn to pieces by writers.

Writers who should look up the definition of OFFENSIVE LINE.

Your still 7-6. Don't worry it's not the end of the world.

Lambert 58

Cheers Lambert. I think you're absolutely spot on - the O line has to offer up the necessary protection to allow the QB to play. It didn't and Kitna was harried all day long. Fair play to the Ravens D, they outplayed our O - simple as that. Still, at least you've got to play the Ravens yet and here's hoping you give it to 'em !!

Let's not forget the Defense. That was the worst showing by our D all season, you can't put the whole loss on the line. But I would as much say our defense couldn't stop Lewis even when we did have 8 in the box. Our secondary was abused and linebackers were blocked a majority of the game. We will not win much if our defense doesn't improve.