Cardinals got a new logo

rob_justdmb

The last thing you EVER want to do is anger a bird. Those flying bastards are quick to attack!

I like the new logo, but I'm more interested with what the uniform change will look like. Anything is better than those red-on-red uniforms that they wore last year...not nearly as cool as the black-on-black that the Bengals wear :player:

BN1281

The last thing you EVER want to do is anger a bird. Those flying bastards are quick to attack!

I like the new logo, but I'm more interested with what the uniform change will look like. Anything is better than those red-on-red uniforms that they wore last year...not nearly as cool as the black-on-black that the Bengals wear :player:

BN1281

B) We got the stripes ....... maybe for them ...... feathers ?????????

:blink::blink: Sorry, but that picture keeps :blink: uh :blink: distracting :blink::blink:

me :blink:

Guys, I live just over an hour north of Phoenix, and this is hardly being discussed by any Cardinal fans I know. It's like so what...the birdie has a "meaner" look to it's eyes! They are taking it far less importantly the we Bengal fans did with the enormous debut of the now "world famous" Bengals "B"! :lol:

I still think that is the biggest episode of Bengal fans getting worked up over nothing that has happened in a long time. :rolleyes:

Oddly enough, I like the "B" logo. It will be the one that I have tattooed on my arm when I finally get that done. I also hope that the 2005 coaches' polos will have the "B" logo, so I can have polos with the old and new logo.

And Cardinals are extremely fierce birds. I have seen them attack bird feeders with ferocity.

BN1281

And Cardinals are extremely fierce birds.  I have seen them attack bird feeders with ferocity.

BN1281

I don't know why I found that so amuzing. I never really thought of cardinals as being aggressive I guess. It kind of reminded me of the killer rabbit scene from the Holy Grail.

"Well, that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul,

cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on. Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide, it's a killer! He's got huge, sharp teeth. He can leap about..."

I am not sure if this is a slam or not. This was in today's Enquirer :unsure:

BIRD SEED: The Arizona Cardinals had not changed their logo in 45 seasons, and longtime owner Bill Bidwill said the uniform change won't shock anyone.

"I don't think we're going to be so dramatic to make anyone forget the Cincinnati Bengals," Bidwill said. "But it will be different for us."

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...0364/1067/SPT02