WE GOT SPANKED !!!

jbengals1

Damn we plain out got out played and i hope there asses are sore from the spanking we just got -- too much to soon i guess, but I'm man enough to admit it....... and i know we will be back on track next week.....

Man i cant wait untill jamal lewis comes to cincinnati next year :D

Yep, the Ravens played better than us. But then that just makes the season series 1-1. I said in another post that the Bengals are in year one of rebuilding, and the Ravens have a year up on us so their you go. Next year will be interesting, and for that matter depending on how the rest of the season shakes up, we may see them again this year. This is a rivalry that should be good for years to come.

The Baltimore Defense was impressive today.

I'd like to say the Bengal offense was really bad today, but I'm afraid the D may have caused a good bit of the woes.

The offensive line had trouble.

Play calling is still mysteriously predictable. Too many first down passes. They seemed to abandon the run when it was starting to work. I like the opportunity 2 and 6 presents

hey.....we're not fried yet.....stranger things have happened..... how 'bout miami and denver falter and balt gets the wild card and get their as....es spanked here?!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I don't know about Baltimore faltering, let's face it, The do still have to play the Browns and Steelers and the Raiders and theyshould win all three...Maybe they loose to the Steelers....Maybe. But Miami has a bitch of a December Schedule and could really loose out the rest of the way as the play NE today, @ Buff, Eagles, and the Jets...Tough. Denver has a tough schedule as well, but for one thing...They play the Browns....Ugh...Who would have thought that the Browns would have a hand in our post season chances....You have to figure that the Bengals will have a very hard time beating the Rams in St Louis, but should be able to beat 49ers and Browns at PBS. Who knows....

Yep, the Ravens played better than us. But then that just makes the season series 1-1. I said in another post that the Bengals are in year one of rebuilding, and the Ravens have a year up on us so their you go. Next year will be interesting, and for that matter depending on how the rest of the season shakes up, we may see them again this year. This is a rivalry that should be good for years to come.

I totally agree, and hats off to the Ravens. Each team definitely plays the other better at home! The Bengals have lost 40 in a row on the road to teams with a winning record. THAT HAS TO CHANGE! If you want to succeed, you must take care of business on the road!

I said in another post that the Bengals are in year one of rebuilding,

You guys have been rebuilding for 20+ years!! :D:D:D:D

Says the Ravens who have had what? two years of winning seasons? (looking at a third) Give it a rest mate.

And it just goes to show what you know bitch. The Bengals were a power in the 80's...Damn you are a little bitch.

Says the Ravens who have had what? two years of winning seasons? (looking at a third) Give it a rest mate.

And it just goes to show what you know bitch. The Bengals were a power in the 80's...Damn you are a little bitch.

And you sir are a blowhard!! You talk and say absoluely nothing.

You're a waste of good bandwidth! :D:D

And you sir are a blowhard!! You talk and say absoluely nothing.

You're a waste of good bandwidth! :D:D

You miss, are the pot calling the kettle black.