CAN YOU SAY UGLY ?

KYBENGALFAN

i guess the bengals were due for a bad game, but this was just U-G-L-Y !!! But it's only one loss, and I'd rather they get it out of their system now. Trouble is, now with the Bengals one game back of the Ravens, we'll need some help from the Raiders, Browns (ugh) and Steelers (double ugh) just to get even with Baltimore. Time for the Bengals to re-group and take their frustrations out on the 49ers next Sunday. Think the 49ers are due for a Bengals beating after handing the Bengals a pair of Super Bowl defeats?? WHO DEY !!!! The bandwagon has gotten a lot lighter, but I'm not budging... I'm still a believer in the Marvin Lewis and the Bengals, now a very respectable 7-6 record... :rolleyes::D<_<:lol:;):huh:

Yep, this was one ugly game. But these things happen, and my hats off to the Ravens, especially their defense. Hell of a performance on their part. But no long faces in the Bengals camp though, still have an outside shot at the playoffs, and remember, They won 2 f'n games last year....The Bengals are in year one of rebuilding, the Ravens are in year two. This should be interesting for years to come.

Cheers

i guess the bengals were due for a bad game, but this was just U-G-L-Y !!! But it's only one loss, and I'd rather they get it out of their system now. Trouble is, now with the Bengals one game back of the Ravens, we'll need some help from the Raiders, Browns (ugh) and Steelers (double ugh) just to get even with Baltimore. Time for the Bengals to re-group and take their frustrations out on the 49ers next Sunday. Think the 49ers are due for a Bengals beating after handing the Bengals a pair of Super Bowl defeats?? WHO DEY !!!! The bandwagon has gotten a lot lighter, but I'm not budging... I'm still a believer in the Marvin Lewis and the Bengals, now a very respectable 7-6 record... :rolleyes::D<_<:lol:;):huh:

I, too am not shaken in my belief of Marvin Lewis! He'll use this loss as a learning tool. He's that good!

But now let me say this, they still have to play two more division opponents, one home, one on the road. And there is some bad blood between these teams too! Things do look grim, but there is still hope, and I'm holding to it!

I must commend you guys on your attitude. The one thing I've complained about recently is that I missed the Titans, they were a division foe I felt was worthy of being a nemesis. I repected them. I've never respected the Steelers or their fans (still living off the 70s), and I hate the Browns (that whole taking their team, they have no class throw beer bottles at refs thing). Until recently, the Bengals haven't even factored into the equation.

But, as Jam31 has said here, as long as you guys have Marvin you get some respect from us, and if you guys keep this kind of healthy outlook I'll look forward to building a nice rivalry in the years to come.

Well put Arizona, let's enjoy this one, I think we both saw it coming since Sunday when we dismantled San Fran.

BillyBroome: Way to come back to ravenstalk and don't feel too bad because our defense is just too good right now, no more smack intended.

The Ravens are on their way to great things this year.....

I must commend you guys on your attitude. The one thing I've complained about recently is that I missed the Titans, they were a division foe I felt was worthy of being a nemesis. I repected them. I've never respected the Steelers or their fans (still living off the 70s), and I hate the Browns (that whole taking their team, they have no class throw beer bottles at refs thing). Until recently, the Bengals haven't even factored into the equation.

But, as Jam31 has said here, as long as you guys have Marvin you get some respect from us, and if you guys keep this kind of healthy outlook I'll look forward to building a nice rivalry in the years to come.

Jam31 and I had a similar conversation before the game. Congratulations on a good win by the way.

Your team definitely pointed out a few things we can improve on for us today. From what Marvin Lewis has shown so far, I think he'll pick up on the lesson and see that things get straightened out. I'm looking forward to our annual meetings as well. this has the makings of a good one.

As far as the Browns throwing bottles etc. When Chad Johnson scored a td in Cleveland he said they were throwing french fries and beer and soda at him. They weren't really, that's just the way they eat in Cleveland. Some of the girls are so ugly that their boyfriends feed them with slingshots and it gets a little messy.

Well put Arizona, let's enjoy this one, I think we both saw it coming since Sunday when we dismantled San Fran.

BillyBroome: Way to come back to ravenstalk and don't feel too bad because our defense is just too good right now, no more smack intended.

The Ravens are on their way to great things this year.....

jam31....What did you expect me to do? Talk smack...then run like a little girl when my team takes it on the chin? No way! I can take as good as I give. Alot of the people on the forums get too upset. It's just smack talk. You'll see me back at Ravens Talk.com from time to time, but I must now move on to the Bengals next opponents fans site, as soon as I find it!

Talk Trash at you later! :P

BillyBroome