Itula Mili

jditty47

Whenever I hear Itula Mili it sounds like "Too Much Akili". Sorry I don't want him for that reason alone.

I think they will keep Kelly one more year and Schoebel as well.

I had a thought late in the season. Since TJ came on and had a good year, Kelley Washington was not the factor I thought he would be. However the guy has good size and decent hands. Perhaps they could make him into a pass catching tight end. Just a thought.

A tight end would turn that offense into a whole different monster. If you focused on chad you would leave the middle wide open, and think about the play action you could do with a tight end that draws adequete attention. If they can get an athletic tight end that can block a little, then every time the offense comes onto the field the only thing anyone will be able to say is "WOW"

um, hes the only reliable guy on the seahawks.  i dont care how old he is, we have kelley for godsake and hes terrible.  get rid of him and sign mili instead...or franks.

NEWS FLASH Reggie Kelly was not brought in here to catch balls, and it does matter how old he is when you are yelling for him to be cut in a year or two when his old ass isn't cutting it. Look at this year's numbers 23 receptions 240 yds and 1 td. He would strike fear into the heart of all opponents. :lol: His numbers are very similar to Schobel's this year except Schobel caught three more TDs. Draft a TE! Forget about that joker.