Chow to Baltimore?

jjakq27

Norm Chow can't turn " Pot Luck " into Piece des resistance !!

- he's not about to turn Kevin Johnson and Travis Taylor into Mike Williams and Keary Colbert any time soon trust me....lol :lol:

I'll wait and see how this plays out. But I won't hold my breathe simply because Chow's system works for College Football, I don't see too many quarterbacks with 5- 8 seconds to pick a team apart in the NFL.

I was thinking Fassell as soon as Cavanaugh was out. Hiring him after he was fired by Giants looked like same kind of waiting in the wings thing as Bresnahan.

Should make for an interesting Ratbird offseason if they decide to gut the O-side skill positions except for Jam and Heap because they got to come to terms w/ some defensive players too -- mainly Ed Hartwell, Gary Baxter, and Marques Douglas who are all UFAs.

I was thinking Fassell as soon as Cavanaugh was out. Hiring him after he was fired by Giants looked like same kind of waiting in the wings thing as Bresnahan.

Should make for an interesting Ratbird offseason if they decide to gut the O-side skill positions except for Jam and Heap because they got to come to terms w/ some defensive players too -- mainly Ed Hartwell, Gary Baxter, and Marques Douglas who are all UFAs.

I heard Fassell might be a candidate for the SF job.

After Seabirds blowing their playoff game and all the off-season signings they face, Holmgren might have just got bumped to the top of Dr. Dork's list. They need a GM too and should make a move the next couple weeks to gear up for what they want to do in the offseason. Whoever 49ers get, here's to hoping it leads to another 2-14 season :D .

It'll be intereseting to see what Niners do about LB Julian Peterson. I'd be surprised if they franchise him again after he missed much of the season w/ injury. Plus, they're going to after free agents on the O side IMO. At least an OT, OG, WR or 2, and maybe QB depending on what they do w/ 1st draft pick.

I wouldn't be surprise if Niners are one of the big bidders for Housh, which would suck. After watching McCareins for Jets in playoffs, it's pretty clear that Housh is a valuable possession WR w/ deep threat capability who is going to command serious coin as a UFA. :(

I wouldn't worry too much about Housh...I get the feeling that he wants to stay, mostly because while Warrick has made it clear that he doesn't want to be a #3, Housh has made several comments about next year and being part of the Bengals offense. C'mon, would you rather have Tim Rattay or Carson Palmer throwing you the ball?

And as long as Norm Chow doesn't have Matt Leinart in Baltimore, I wouldn't be too concerned. Oh, wait, he would have Kyle Boller... :lol::lol::lol:

BN1281