USC National Champion

Hate to say I told you so, but USC went wire-to-wire!!!!

By far, head and shoulders better than any team in the country this year. No question.

Where are all the USC haters now?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

They are the only team in history to win back to back titles winning both of their bowl games by double digits.... :D

If I remember correctly, LAbengal no one dissed USC, but when you said the Pac-10 is the best conference on college football everyone told you you were crazy. USC was definitely the best team in the nation but in no way is the Pac-10 the best conference in football.

Still would like to see USC play Auburn. USC would still win I think, but no way they score 55 points

Boomer,

Are you kidding?!?!?!? You guys ripped me for saying USC was great and that they deserved a share of the championship last year. I said they were better by far than anyone the Big 10 had to offer, and you guys laughed at me for weeks. Pete Carroll is the only one chuckling now though... besides me... :P

That doesn't mean you weren't right though, Kirk they did have a soft schedule and actually played down to those teams levels. I actually thought the game would be really close (boy was I wrong) I watched the game at my dad's house with my bro and I kept telling them that this might be almost a good of game as Miami/OSu a couple of years ago.

USC is the most dominat team in the country but the Pac-10 is still behind the SEC, ACC, and Big-10

Dude, let it go. USC has made minced meat of their competition. If they have a close game here and ther it is because teams are treating that game as their SuperBowl. Pac-10 teams playing them close makes the conference look better since when they play outside of it they trounce opponents.... ^_^

Dude, let it go. USC has made minced meat of their competition. If they have a close game here and ther it is because teams are treating that game as their SuperBowl. Pac-10 teams playing them close makes the conference look better since when they play outside of it they trounce opponents.... ^_^

Cal looked real tough (CHOKE!)

I'll give you USC though, they are the best in the nation. After all they should be nice and rested with the crappy conference they're in. :lol::lol:

On Sportscenter they had a segement of the top 5 teams for next year and both people had the top three in this order: USC, Ohio State, Texas.

THE is actually the official title of the university.

I thought it used to be used to clear confusion from Oklahoma State University.

BB - I think the polls coming out just people's predictions. Terefore you'll have a couple of slackers (i.e. SportsCenter) that'll think OSU will be too troubled with investigations before they feel solid about them -- and I don't blame them.

Never fear, the Buckeye is here. All props to USC, they did win their bowl game. I think they would have beaten Auburn in a close game - perhaps 20-17. USC lucked out by pulling Oklahoma in the championship game. The Sooners died in the postseason last year, and everyone bitched that they were in the championship game. So, the BCS changed the formula so that wouldn't happen. Then this year, the overrated, choking Sooners pulled into the championship game again. Didn't anyone see this train wreck coming when both Okie State and Texas A&M (teams that scored 35 points on the Sooners) both got stomped in their bowl games?

Booooooo, The Sooners