Pre Game Shows- Who had the best in 04?

Dan2330

My Reviews:

CBS: B-

Good job adding Sharpe (in place of Deion), fun watching Marino reactions each week as Manning went after his record, Boomer is soild (needs to stop plugging his MNF radio show).

Thurston Long stupidfys the show, need to cut him like a cheap free agent. The buzzard game is annoying, those things look like something you find in a Jeopardy board game

FOX: C-

Grade is getting worse and worse each year, losing Collinsworth still hurts this lineup- Jimmy Johnson looks out of place still. NFC is not a fun thing to watch the last couple of years, this hurts the pregame show also. Letting Ford Motor Company dicate the show by making them do pre game shows the last two years in misserable Detroit. Only thing saving them from a D is that Terry's Ten is actually pretty funny

ESPN: C-

Got to be hard to do 2 hours, especially when 70% of the viewers change the channel one hour in, by then most can't wait to get away from Micheal Irvin. Steve Young still looks lost, Tom Jackson and Berman do a better job on Primetime than on the pregame. Chris Motensen is holding this boat together, he is by far the best NFL insider in the business

Well you asked who had the "best" pre-game show, which to me implies a single answer, not a arbitrary grading system. IMHO, even though saddled with the NFC lineup, Fox had the most palatible and knowlegeable hosts for an NFL pre-game show. For me, Terry and Howie can't be beat as for former players working behind the mic. I'm probably biased here due to the fact I grew up watching these two guys play, and play WELL in the NFL.

I don't get the NFL network, so I haven't seen INFL.

INFL is on HBO, but don't worry about not having NFL network, your not missing anything.

It's on HBO!?! HBO blows, unless of course you like watching the same (decent) 4 movies and 2 specials for a month. And another thing...how can it be a "pre-game" show if no games ever follow the show? IMO, if your network doesn't televise games...you're irrelevant.