What in the World ?

redsfan2

What in the world are you doing sitting there and reading this ..... when you ought to be out partying ???????

Happy New year anyway :lol::lol:

Thanks Pat/redsfan2! Same to you!

Honestly there are just too many police cars out on the road tonight. That makes the party no fun unless you got a designated driver who doesn't drink. My problem? I don't know anyone who doesn't drink!

I played it safe and walked over to my girlfriends house and played PS2 & PC video games with her and her kids. Most of which were played on the PC I built them for their Christmas gift.

Still, I had more than enough cocktails, but not too many to inhibit a brisk walk home!

What in the world are you doing sitting there and reading this  ..... when you ought to be out partying ???????

Happy New year anyway  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks Pat/redsfan2! Same to you!

Honestly there are just too many police cars out on the road tonight. That makes the party no fun unless you got a designated driver who doesn't drink. My problem? I don't know anyone who doesn't drink!

I played it safe and walked over to my girlfriends house and played PS2 & PC video games with her and her kids. Most of which were played on the PC I built them for their Christmas gift.

Still, I had more than enough cocktails, but not too many to inhibit a brisk walk home!

:lol: Sounds like you had a good time .......

I'm off till at least the 10th ... which caused a little jealousy among my co workers. I got the usual " hope you enjoy it " etc. I went right along with them and said .... Hell yea I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I'm going to sit on my arse ... and if something needs to be done where I'd have to put my feet or my drink down .... then I ain't doing it.