If Rudi's the 4th RB alternate

CTBengalsFan

Yeah, but I'd take Corey and Co. being there over the Stillers, even though I like Ben. Life would be tough around these parts with all of the Pittsburgh fans around here.

Also I think that Corey should be on that team over LT. Brees has made the difference for SD. As much as I hate to admit it, NE is a much better team offensively with CD in there.

But wouldn't that be poetic justice if Rudi got more yards than CD this year and broke his team record?

I'd rather see the Steelers go, after all, if the team that was predicted to flat out suck this year can go to the superbowl, perhaps the media will quit saying the AFC North is a bad division...

Nah, I rather not.

You must not know many Steelers fans.

last time I checked the Bengals have nothing to do with the niners or the playoffs (unfortunately) so are you that bored and have nothing esle to do than come on a bengals site. That post was so ole you probably had to scan through the archives :lol::lol::lol::lol: Concentrate on your own team, because it doesn't matter who the f**k the 4th 5th or 10th alternate is neither one of them officially made the probowl

last time I checked the Bengals have nothing to do with the niners or the playoffs (unfortunately) so are you that bored and have nothing esle to do than come on a bengals site. That post was so ole you probably had to scan through the archives :lol::lol::lol::lol: Concentrate on your own team, because it doesn't matter who the f**k the 4th 5th or 10th alternate is neither one of them officially made the probowl

I was so bored with Dillon rushing over 1600yds I'd rather come on the bengals board and smack of few of you around since you guys have nothing to talk about but Mockdrafts.

How long has it been 10, 15, or 20 yrs??? :wacko:

Come join the Pats bandwagon and your sure to feel like a real winner. PM me and I'll get you squared away Bungle boy.

Congrats on another wasted season bungle fans.

B)

last time I checked the Bengals have nothing to do with the niners or the playoffs (unfortunately) so are you that bored and have nothing esle to do than come on a bengals site.  That post was so ole you probably had to scan through the archives :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Concentrate on your own team, because it doesn't matter who the f**k the 4th 5th or 10th alternate is neither one of them officially made the probowl

I was so bored with Dillon rushing over 1600yds I'd rather come on the bengals board and smack of few of you around since you guys have nothing to talk about but Mockdrafts.

How long has it been 10, 15, or 20 yrs??? :wacko:

Come join the Pats bandwagon and your sure to feel like a real winner. PM me and I'll get you squared away Bungle boy.

Congrats on another wasted season bungle fans.

B)

congrats on being the ultimate champion of life

And someone to actually think Rudi was a higher selection than Dillon.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thanks for that laugh. Bungle fans really are  :wacko:  but it's understanding considering you have to be  *SPECIAL* to just be a bungle fan anyhow. LOL

Better than being a Bills fan. And here's a newsflash: Rudi eclipsed Corey's team record for carries and rushing yardage today. Not bad for a 4th round pick.

Come join the Pats bandwagon and your sure to feel like a real winner.

Thanks, but no thanks. Even though the Bengals didn't make the playoffs, I'd rather keep my self respect and refrain from bandwagon jumping as you endorse. I'm glad it works for you though! <_<

Can you guys believe this clown actually recommends jumping on bandwagons! :blink: Let me ask you this 2004Chump...which teams bandwagon did you jump off of before YOU jumped on the Pats bandwagon? What a troll! I mean why else would he even be here? That statement tells you all you need to know about this bozo's lack of character!

Yeah pal...you're a winner! Now go replace the batteries in your gameboy. I hear Sponge Bob needs help with a loose bandwagon in Bikini Bottoms! :lol:

Come join the Pats bandwagon and your sure to feel like a real winner.

Thanks, but no thanks. Even though the Bengals didn't make the playoffs, I'd rather keep my self respect and refrain from bandwagon jumping as you endorse. I'm glad it works for you though! <_<

Can you guys believe this clown actually recommends jumping on bandwagons! :blink: Let me ask you this 2004Chump...which teams bandwagon did you jump off of before YOU jumped on the Pats bandwagon? What a troll! I mean why else would he even be here? That statement tells you all you need to know about this bozo's lack of character!

Yeah pal...you're a winner! Now go replace the batteries in your gameboy. I hear Sponge Bob needs help with a loose bandwagon in Bikini Bottoms! :lol:

Those that ride the Patriot bandwagon should be known as Patsies.

Yeah, but I'd take Corey and Co. being there over the Stillers, even though I like Ben. Life would be tough around these parts with all of the Pittsburgh fans around here.

I lived in steeler country for a few years when they were a very good football team. Since Cincy was so bad I hopped on the super bowl band wagon. They have great fans who even pulled for cincy as long as we weren't playing each other. They're radio guy is incredible. :lol:

The steelers will be tough to beat, but they have blown homefield advantage before. :blink: