Vick Runs Away With $100 Million

HoosierCat

Well, he has been the starter for two seasons and the Falcons made the playoffs both of those seasons and sucked big time the season he didn't start, can't argue with that. Plus look at the revenue he helps bring in with jersey sales and tickets sold. Vick is a winner, and he get's people's attention. He may never post the greatest stats, but he's got the most important ones and that's the W's.

See, I like this deal. I think the Falcons made a great commitment their future -- I wonder though if there's an injury clause.

And it's not like it's all guaranteed anyway, they'll just redo the deal -- also called an "extension" later down the road.

As Kev comments on, this is a great business deal for the Falcons.

See, I like this deal.  I think the Falcons made a great commitment their future -- I wonder though if there's an injury clause.

And it's not like it's all guaranteed anyway, they'll just redo the deal -- also called an "extension" later down the road.

As Kev comments on, this is a great business deal for the Falcons.

An interesting element to Vick's signing and roster bonuses: ESPN.com has learned that the bonuses are guaranteed for both football and non-football injuries. So if Vick suffers a career-ending injury away from the field, he will still collect the $37 million in bonuses. That is believed to be the largest fully-guaranteed bonus in league history.

lmfao