Chad Johnson! BEST WR IN FOOTBALL?

Minne

Not quite yet, not even in the AFC. Marvin Harrison may have something to say about that. Is Chad better than Terrell Owens or Randy Moss? Again, not yet. But he does have the potential to be. We'll just have to see if he has the consistancy and durability to do what he's doing this season over the length of a long career.

My favorite thing about Chad is the personality he's brought to this team. His "guarentte" helped put the Bengals back on the national media against KC. Chad has the best stats this season, but I agree, there's still a lot to prove to be considered the best WR in football with a league full of them.

On the other hand - When Palmer gets rolling with this team, C.Johnson very well could be the next Harrison.

It's an exciting time in Bengals football now.

Is chad the best? he certianly is in the afc. i love it when he runs is mouth and then backs it up and gets fined all the time

Where have you been ?????????????? Last time I saw you post was over at Wild Bills when you were telling them that you hated the Bengals, but that we were going to beat the Chiefs anyway.

Now you're over here saying you love Chad Johnson. Do you still hate the rest of the Bengals ???? or have you had a change of heart ??? or is that just what you say when you post on this board ??????

In 2 years he will be the #1 wr in the league, palmer to johnson  :D

Palmer to Johnson ............... Washington ............... Warrick ......... Schoebel. Not to mention some of the guys we've got waiting in the wings. It's going to give defensive coordinators nightmares.

It's great to be in the middle of a good season and KNOW that you've still got something to look forward to isn't it ?? "God I've been waiting for this since forever".

Hes certainly in the top 5 in the AFC, maybe top 3.  Harrison, Ward, and Moulds when healthy are all in that class.  Moss and Owens are the NFC studs.

As for this year, hes certainly a top guy in all of football and deserves the pro-bowl....

From articles on ESPN and a couple others, evidently there are a few Bengals being looked at as possible pro bowlers. How ironic is it that Spikes left so he could get the national attention that he craved and ends up sitting with a losing record and the resulting indifference of the media while his former mates are being talked about as pro bowlers and being interviewed on every sports show on the air ???

Hey Ravens fans! There you go. Next time you play the Bills, all you gotta do is yell his name and tell him you love him. With the national media you guys get all the time, that whore will be riding into town on the next thing smoking.