Holy Shizzle!!!!!!!!!

JBrooks

I thought Lambert was bad. JohnnieEggs is one angry bitch.

Bro, take some muscle relaxers, drink a couple beers an let the calm set in. I thought he was posting like that to ruffle some feathers (which was accomplished), but, damn, he's angry.

I know a week leading up to an imminent loss and a big damper on playoff hopes is hard. But this dude's gonna be wreaking havoc on himself and those around him after every Anthony Wright INT.

How about talking football w/o getting your panties all soiled?

Well I'll be the first one to admit that this cat has riled me up. He is rather good at stirring the pot. But then that's what you gotta expect from a Baltimore Browns fan. ;)

cheers

Aww, lambert58 ain't bad! And as far as Mr. Ego, well he's only doin' the same thing I'm doin' when I decide to lower myself into that vermine filled website called "Raven Talk.com", and that's stir them up with some good ol' pro Bengal trash talkin'!! It don't take much to get them "Baltimorons" pitchin' major fits on how dare I come to their website and layin' out the putdowns! So don't let 'em wear on you none, this stuff is a fact of life at EVERY teams fans site with a forum in it.

Oh, and once in a while they come back with some pretty harsh stuff on their own, but if I wasn't ready to hear it, then I wouldn't go there, now would I? Besides, after this weeks game most of them will be gone, having moved on to their next opponents site to start up the trash talk there!

Aww, lambert58 ain't bad! And as far as Mr. Ego, well he's only doin' the same thing I'm doin' when I decide to lower myself into that vermine filled website called "Raven Talk.com", and that's stir them up with some good ol' pro Bengal trash talkin'!! It don't take much to get them "Baltimorons" pitchin' major fits on how dare I come to their website and layin' out the putdowns! So don't let 'em wear on you none, this stuff is a fact of life at EVERY teams fans site with a forum in it.

Oh, and once in a while they come back with some pretty harsh stuff on their own, but if I wasn't ready to hear it, then I wouldn't go there, now would I? Besides, after this weeks game most of them will be gone, having moved on to their next opponents site to start up the trash talk there!

Everybody thought that he was Lambert58 ................ NO WAY

I'm convinced he's DiehardChefsfan.