CRIQUI AND TASKER.....TERRIBLE!!!

BengalsDieHard1

I almost put a couple of bullet holes in the TV after listening to "Drunk" Don Criqui and Steve "I Luuuuv anyone who plays the Bengals" Tasker call last weeks game. They were freakin horrible!!!!! I know the Bengals and Steelers uniforms appear very similar Criqui, the stripes and steel logo sometimes get me confused too....good lord man, BUY SOME FREAKIN GLASSES!!!! I think my dog and I could of called the game better than you guys. And how about some objective announcing CBS!!!!!! Good example: (although it happened all game), after the Steelers scored with about 1:30 to go, they both wrote the Bengals off and started talking about the Steeler win. But, after the Bengals scored with about 15 seconds left in the game, they said "Its not over yet..." These guys SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I had to vent.

I do it every time. I'll mute the sound and put on Brad and Dave on the radio. It's a much better experience hearing the announcers actually calling the players by their names. IE, calling Chad Johnson - Chad Scott? Ouch!

And Tasker calling the Pitt high school that Dan Marino went to a better defense than what the Bengals were displaying is almost ludicrous.

BTW - Does anyone remember Tasker calling the Buffalo game he's practically cheering on the Bills?

Tasker should be gone, he doesn't have biased view and the fact that CBS matched these two up shows that execs have no idea what's going on in the real world.

I think Fox and CBS have the worst announcers, including their no.1 team. Joe Buck is a baseball guy and Aikman is about as fun as watching paint dry. Although I like our Alum Collinsworth, he mostly tells it how he sees it.

I'll mute the sound and put on Brad and Dave on the radio.

The television announcers often forget to call the game. If you are away from the tele you might have no idea what happened. Our radio guys are way better than steve nascar and don croquet. This duo has been the cellar of afc broadcasting for years.

Whenever I can I listen to the radio while watching a game.

I've said in other posts that there is a very real and active anti Bengals bias in the media here in western New York. Tasker is repeating what has been drilled into him ...... Nobody passes up a chance to take a shot at the Bengals.

They still aren't over the Bengals beating them in the playoffs. 12 years of us losing ..... 4 AFC chamionships for them, and that's still all they can remember. That and " wide right " These guys will carry a grudge till it rots. That's a trait that I usually admire, but I really do think its time to move on.

Ive done my ranting on these guys in other threads, I usually cant stand Lapham though either. Hes too much of a homer. And that can be annoying. He seems to try and be funny and hes not. Ever......

But Ill take him over Criqui and Tasker any day...

You can throw Trumpy in there too.

Now that the team is improving, maybe we can get some better announcers too. Collinsworth would be my choice. Former player .... still a resident ( I think ) Likes the Bengals and will tell them in a minute when they're screwing up.