superbowl again,ha ha ha

ravens#1

This guy is actually kinda funny. Maybe he could get a grammer clue, or even have a cohesive thought...But he's still funny...And delusional...But that goes without saying.

I bet the Reds win the series before the Ravens even go to the Super Bowl again. Then again, the Reds right now are in such turmoil. Hopefully O'Brien can bring them to some level of respectibility. What a turn around our pro teams did in the past 12 months, wouldn't you agree? Yes, I know, wrong thread.

You're talking about Boller, right? I like Boller, I think he'll be a good QB in the NFL. Billick admited that Boller is forced to throw low percentage passes, so that's why his stats look horrible. My question is, why does "The Genious" force Boller to throw those passes with Todd Heap and Jamal Lewis out of the backfield?

Sidenote - I have no idea why he thinks he's a Genious. While he was O-coordinator in Minnesota, he had one hellva offensive cast of players (Robert Smith, Moss, Cunningham, etc). But the O-Line at the time was the best in the business. I came from Minnesota so I know the Vikings very well, and I have to say, Billick is no offensive genious. If he were, he'd be able to produce the same results on a team with little offensive talent.