HE really doesn't deserve rookie of the year...

turningpoint

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_200...2_NYJ@PIT.shtml

He's really been just an OK qb this year, just because his teams keeps winning doesn;t mean he deserves it.

Ben Rothlisberger is looking like a rookie QB.

B) Not unusual tho ................ qb's always get more credit .... or blame ( depending ) than they usually deserve. That won / losss record is going to figure heavily in that and likely in pro bowl as well. As much as it grits my teeth to say it .... it's pretty hard to argue with results.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_200...2_NYJ@PIT.shtml

He's really been just an OK qb this year, just because his teams keeps winning doesn;t mean he deserves it.

Ben Rothlisberger is looking like a rookie QB.

Okay. You say he doesn't, but you fail to say who does? I myself have a hard time thinking of ANY rookie on ANY team who has accomplished more. Can you name one? :blink:

Eli Manning :lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol:

boy he sucks

That's not really fair on the kid, he's got the worst line in the nfl...That's just not fair on any QB. Plus he's got a fumbler for a RB, and no wr....Yeah, not wanting to go to San Diego was such a smart idea..... :wacko:

As for offensive rookie of the year candidates....Roy Williams or Kevin Jones....Jones is the best rookie RB this year, and when Roy Williams is healthy he completely changes the lions offense.....But then the Lions suck, so it's hard to say....cause the award will go to a winning team more than likely....Of course Michael Clayton in Tampa has put together a nice little rookie season and is almost at 1000 yards and 70 receptions.

You are right Jones is the best rookie running back, but it is Julius Jones not Kevin Jones. In just 5 games he has 533 yards and six tds. Kevin Jones has carried in all but one game and is only 326 yards ahead of him at 859. Pretty safe to say that if Julius would have played 12 games he would have outrushed K. Jones. Of course he won't be up for ROY but IMO he is the better back.

Yeah, not wanting to go to San Diego was such a smart idea..... :wacko:

He deserves every ass kickin' he gets in New York just because of that draft day crap he and his daddy pulled. I hope it never ends for him! Boy...when the football Gods get even, the REALLY get even! :lol::lol:

Eli Manning :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

boy he sucks

That's not really fair on the kid, he's got the worst line in the nfl...That's just not fair on any QB. Plus he's got a fumbler for a RB, and no wr....Yeah, not wanting to go to San Diego was such a smart idea..... :wacko:

Should have went to sunny SD....... :lol: I am sure Coughlin is a joy to be around during the game also....

That's not really fair on the kid, he's got the worst line in the nfl...That's just not fair on any QB. Plus he's got a fumbler for a RB, and no wr....Yeah, not wanting to go to San Diego was such a smart idea.....

Well Barber hasnt fumbled quite as much this year, but you have some good points for sure. I think Manning will be good...key word, WILL be. But this year, he blows, like many rookie QB's do who have been thrown in like that. But still, whats up with the Giants management? I mean Warner was doing okay, not always consistant but they had a winning record-and were still in it..Eli came in and did much worse in all the games he played, and he was still playing? Why?

I can see keeping Eli in now because the Giants are out, and they kid will need some playing time/work on the time he gets this year, but at the time I dunno?..I admit when they made the switch, I didn't know if it was a good idea or not, I said we would have to see. But, even though his team has dropped passes, bad line, etc, Manning has not shown much.