Bad officiating

kevnz

After this past weekend when the refs truly tried jobbing the Bengals to the Ravens I've had a look around, and man, the officiating is bad this year. I mean in several games they have just skipped downs....They lost a whole down!!! :blink: WOOT! How bad do you suck if you go from 1st down straigt to 3rd down! I know that happened in a Arizona game, and it happened this week to the Texans. Hell in that Texans game the ref crew stopped the game for 10 minutes to try to figure out what the hell was going on. That's shocking.

The League really needs to sit down and figure something out...Hell bring back the replacement refs. The officials have never been unbiased, but it just seems that they went from being biased to being blind.

I don't think it's a lack of officiating, rather, I think there are sooo many new rules being created to protect big-money quarterbacks and others that have too much interpretation for refs.

What the league needs to do is creating a better definition of the rules. Sadly, it never happens until AFTER the fact.

Plus, you have to admit, they have a very thankless job.

I don't think it's a lack of officiating, rather, I think there are sooo many new rules being created to protect big-money quarterbacks and others that have too much interpretation for refs.

What the league needs to do is creating a better definition of the rules. Sadly, it never happens until AFTER the fact.

Plus, you have to admit, they have a very thankless job.

It is a thankless job, and in the refs defensive, it's only a part time gig. But that is no excuse for forgetting which down you're on. :ph34r: