Good Luck Bengals

Steel Legends

From all of us Steelers fans we wish you the best against the Pats and I hope you guys make the playoffs.

I'll tell you what ever since you guys played us tough your team has turned it around and they have developed toughness. You just blew up against the Clowns and proved against the Ravens that you were to be taken seriously.

Palmer is looking great as of late and I'm predicting that you guys knock off the Pats. Pats struggle against teams that can score and the Bengals have the running and passing attacks to get it done. Defensively, you've improved, and it showed against the Steelers. I've forgotten the Cleveland game, as each game takes on it's own identity.

I'll tell you what ever since you guys played us tough your team has turned it around and they have developed toughness. You just blew up against the Clowns and proved against the Ravens that you were to be taken seriously.

Palmer is looking great as of late and I'm predicting that you guys knock off the Pats. Pats struggle against teams that can score and the Bengals have the running and passing attacks to get it done. Defensively, you've improved, and it showed against the Steelers. I've forgotten the Cleveland game, as each game takes on it's own identity.

Oooweee! That's a hell of a transformation you've completed here Mr. Legends! You gone from the friendly but needling trash talker, to this smoooooth talkin', back patting and greatly supportive good buddy.

That behavior has all the indications of one thing...somebody would like a favor! We'll hopefully we be able to accommadateyou here!

Another Steeler here wishing the Bengals luck too.

What an awesome result against the Ravens, I was happy to see that result come up. Palmer has finally come into his own now and NOBODY should be surprised. Everyone knew what talent he has before taking a snap in the NFL. The bad play he's had in the first half the season was rookie mistakes and he's growing out of them. He's also got recievers stepping up making plays, not just Chad.

The main thing I'm worried about in the NE game is the Dillon factor. I don't want him in the endzone.

Good luck. It'll be tough but I've got that sneaky feeling you'll win it.

Oooweee! That's a hell of a transformation you've completed here Mr. Legends! You gone from the friendly but needling trash talker, to this smoooooth talkin', back patting and greatly supportive good buddy.

That behavior has all the indications of one thing...somebody would like a favor! We'll hopefully we be able to accommadateyou here!

:D Billy, you know me all to well! ;)

Like Bengalady said I have this feeling that you guys are going to go in there and beat them. Afterwards, everyone will say that NE can be beat and on their turf.

The Bengals have a lot of pieces, especially on offense, so one has to take them very seriously this weekend.

With having Law out Palmer has to love the matchups downfield. Rudi can give them that run threat and that is awesome for play action.

I'm excited for you guys because if you win it gives us a little margin for error. More importantly, if gives us a chance to rest some players for week 17...