Online Article

kevnz

"You have to tip your hat to them," Ward said. "They came in, did a tremendous job and they came into our backyard and stole a victory. They did what they had to do. I can't put a finger on a reason why, but nothing is going right for us out here."

I know why. It's cause they're a bunch of losers. Ward and Coward both said we stole a victory, they gave it to us. Whatever. Good teams find a way to win, bad teams lose and find an excuse.

Yeah, those comments by Ward and Cowher was typical though. Everytime the Bengals beat a team within the division they have always said pretty much the same. The Browns did, the Ravens did, and now the Steelers did. I guess after years of having the bengals to beat on, now finally having them stand up and give these teams a bloody nose I guess they don't want to accept that these ain't the same old Bengals. Let them keep thinking that, cause it just gives the Bengals more reason to not the snot out of them next time they play.

cheers

Sounds like the Chiefs game all over again. We didn't steal the victory, we kind of took it from them while they were watching hopelessly. Steal? No, Kitna would never allow that. Amen.

Second that amen. Marvin ought to post all these kind of comments from our previous wins on the bulletin board -- and there's no shortage of them. Heck, even Ray Lewis gets into the act today in the Baltimore Sun with his comments about how they didn't take the first game against Cincy seriously. If I were the Bengals, I'd be getting might sick of being told all their wins are just flukes.