The STEELER NATION NEEDS YOU!

Why do you need our help? You already beat New England, so even though you're tied record-wise, you have the tie-breaker needed to have home field advantage thru the playoffs. I appreciate the support, but unless your steelers are going to stumble between now and Jan. 2, I don't think you need any help in clinching home field advantage.

WHO DEY :player:

Yeah, we beat NE, but all 4 of our remaining games look to be actual contests.

Jets, @Giants, Balt, @Buf. Giants is the only gimme I see. Balt is pretty much a lock, but it will be exhausting.

Not so with NE who has to play two teams who probrably couldn't make a BCS bowl game.

You guys and the Jets definetley have a chance. It is likely we are set to lose a game, especially against Buffalo, when we are exhausted and at least wanting to preserve our starters for the playoffs.

You guys giving us a little bit of breathing room would be tremendously appreciated :)

Good luck to you guys. I hope you can win out your schedule and make the playoffs. You are the only team in the division that Stiller fans by and large don't hate. And now that you are competitive, we can respect you.

I think we can look forward to a good decade, under Palmer and Roethlisberger, of dominance and trading yearly wildcard spots in this division while Balt and Cle can only look in from the outside.

Steeler fan in the house. I come in Peace. Great win last week guys. I have to say I'm shocked that Palmer has stepped it up. I thought he was going to be a bust. He's looking pretty darn good for a 1st year starter. Looks like you got yourself a winner.

Now go out and win one for the black and gold!! :D

Oh brother you are so pathetic begging for another team to do your dirty work for you. As a Dolphin fan I hate NE with a passion but I'll give them credit they make their own destiny and don't have to hope that another team does it for them. :blink:

Sorry guys, we're moving this to the NFL area...

Awesome job with your team this year. I really didn't expect the Steelers to come out like this. I thought for sure you'd have one more year of perhaps 8-8 or something like that. Then you go 11-1 in one of the best showings for the AFC Conference in years.

I'll be rooting you guys on to win it all.

I am so sick and freaking tired of the "AFC North is a bad division" BULLs**t!

I like to see AFC North teams -- other than Cleveland -- succeed. Where the Bengals fail, __________ (fill in the blanks for you smack talkers), I like to see either Baltimore or Pittsburgh succeed.

AFC North will be a great division, minus Cleveland of course, for the next decade or so. I'm looking forward to great Carson-Big Ben matchups down the road.

If you aren't Orange & Black screw you! I hate every other team in our division with a passion and don't have a clue how some of you can cheer these teams on

I cheer a lot of other teams on, unless they're playing the Bengals. I love the Bengals, but I love the game of football overall. Pittsburgh is playing good ball right now and I can appreciate it -- I have a weakness for successful teams in the NFL that were unsuccessful the year before (i.e. Chargers and Steelers to name a few). Baltimore is a fun defense to watch (even though last Sunday was the best I've seen the Ravens defense on TV :lol: )

I do have a pride about the AFC North -- other than Cleveland. If we can't do it, then I want the other teams to succeed -- other than Cleveland. I'm the same way with Big-ten football. I love good ol' pound'em hard football.

If you aren't Orange & Black screw you! I hate every other team in our division with a passion and don't have a clue how some of you can cheer these teams on

I cheer a lot of other teams on, unless they're playing the Bengals. I love the Bengals, but I love the game of football overall. Pittsburgh is playing good ball right now and I can appreciate it -- I have a weakness for successful teams in the NFL that were unsuccessful the year before (i.e. Chargers and Steelers to name a few). Baltimore is a fun defense to watch (even though last Sunday was the best I've seen the Ravens defense on TV :lol: )

I do have a pride about the AFC North -- other than Cleveland. If we can't do it, then I want the other teams to succeed -- other than Cleveland. I'm the same way with Big-ten football. I love good ol' pound'em hard football.

I love the game of football too, and while I respect what Pittsburgh and Baltimore have done I will not in any shape or form cheer them on no how no way. I too like cheering for teams that have been down recently like San Diego or whoever but I draw the line when it is the other AFC North teams. They could go 0-16 every year and I would love it. But, I also see your point of view that you want the teams to win which reflects well upon the division as a whole. I don't care though if people say we are in a weak division or whatever as long as we win.

Steeler fan in the house.  I come in Peace.  Great win last week guys.  I have to say I'm shocked that Palmer has stepped it up.  I thought he was going to be a bust.  He's looking pretty darn good for a 1st year starter.  Looks like you got yourself a winner.

Thanks MadTown...

Great win for you guys to.

I have to say I'm shocked that Ben has stepped it up.

I thought that he was going to just be a product of the system who really couldn't do much of anything himself.

He's looking pretty good for a 1st year starter.

Looks like you got yourself a winner.

Ok here is The Deal...

We Will Beat the Pats for you...

But in return we Expect that you Will Beat the Rats for us...

i hope pitt wins out but gets knocked out by the pats in the playoffs. if someones gonna win the superbowl from our division, its gonna be us. pats are a better team overall anyway.

I hope we can win this weekend though . . . .

I'd also rather see you guys in the superbowl than the Patsies, hopefully we can do both of us a favor this weekend. Been reading their board with the upcoming game, man are they arrogant.

I guess two Super Bowl titles in three years just has a way of doin' that to ya'! :P

of anyone else in the division I'd rather see Pitt doing well than the Clowns or the Jailbirds.

I'd also rather see you guys in the superbowl than the Patsies, hopefully we can do both of us a favor this weekend. Been reading their board with the upcoming game, man are they arrogant.

I'm already over at Steeler Nation, and a lot of those guys are arrogant as well.

I mean, if they win the Super Bowl, that's nice, but that's ALL they need....geez.

You couldn't tell them s**t after that.

Pittsburgh, I hope you lose every game you play from here on out.

Uhm, no you don't. You don't really mean that.

They have to play Baltimore again for one, and if Baltimore wins, that's just defeating the purpose. We HAVE TO HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN BALTIMORE TO GET IN. Two, the Steelers play the Jets as well, and they're in contention for a wild card.

s**t, I rooted for the Steelers (not actually, I just watched the game hoping they'd win) last year against the Ravens, but that didn't work out too well.

I mean, the Steelers have been winning, and while I didn't want them to run away with the division like they have, s**t, you might as well have them beat a few other teams in our way, if we're to get in the playoffs.

Steeler fan in the house. I come in Peace. Great win last week guys. I have to say I'm shocked that Palmer has stepped it up. I thought he was going to be a bust. He's looking pretty darn good for a 1st year starter. Looks like you got yourself a winner.

You'll be one and done so it really doesn't matter......

:D

Thanks MadTown...

Great win for you guys to.

I have to say I'm shocked that Ben has stepped it up.

I thought that he was going to just be a product of the system who really couldn't do much of anything himself.

He's looking pretty good for a 1st year starter.

Looks like you got yourself a winner.

Ok here is The Deal...

We Will Beat the Pats for you...

But in return we Expect that you Will Beat the Rats for us...

Beating the Ravens won't be a problem. We have revenge to motivate us.

As for you who ask why I fratinize w/ the enemy? Their are only three teams in the NFL that I truly hate and will root against them 99% of the time. Ravens, Cowboys, and Raiders.

I'll be cheering on the Bengals cause it will help us, and looking at our schedule and the Pats schedule - I do think we'll need the help. I'm just being realistic.

I'm on the Steelers board all the time. I'd hardly call the fans arrogant. There are a few homers but for the most part Steeler fans didn't expect to be were we are at, and we all know very well that your regular season record means nothing once the playoffs start. We've been so close only to fall short more then once in the past 10 years.

The AFC is brutal this year. I see soooo many good teams and the rest stink. Every AFC team that makes the playoffs this year will have a legit shot at winning it all. Give us home field advantage and I'll like our chances that much more.

I'd also rather see you guys in the superbowl than the Patsies, hopefully we can do both of us a favor this weekend.  Been reading their board with the upcoming game, man are they arrogant.

I guess two Super Bowl titles in three years just has a way of doin' that to ya'! :P

I like your Farley signature.

I'm from Madison, Wi. My older brother went to high school w/ Chris @ Edgewood Catholic High and were pretty good friends. They partied together frequently :wacko::blink:

Pittsburgh, I hope you lose every game you play from here on out.

Uhm, no you don't. You don't really mean that.

They have to play Baltimore again for one, and if Baltimore wins, that's just defeating the purpose. We HAVE TO HAVE A BETTER RECORD THAN BALTIMORE TO GET IN. Two, the Steelers play the Jets as well, and they're in contention for a wild card.

s**t, I rooted for the Steelers (not actually, I just watched the game hoping they'd win) last year against the Ravens, but that didn't work out too well.

I mean, the Steelers have been winning, and while I didn't want them to run away with the division like they have, s**t, you might as well have them beat a few other teams in our way, if we're to get in the playoffs.

Let me re-phrase I hope you lose every game that doesn't effect us.