Anybody recognize this guy?

jjakq27

that guy is like fireman dave from the jets, he's worn the same fingers and jersey for as long as i can remember and he dances the same way, he's kinda like our off the field mascot...and is almost always on the jumbotron each game. look how old those fingers are at least late 80's.

he goes bye the name "bengals #1 fan".

Don't diss a guy whose had season tickets for like 30yrs.

I recognize this guy! I've also seen him on TV during commercial breaks a couple times too. I saw him when I was in town at the Broncos game. I was in the restroom before the game waiting in line at the urinals when this guy walks in and starts giving a very impassioned pregame speech while waving his foam fingers around. He got that men's room pretty fired up before kickoff. I almost took a picture of it but thought against it. Setting off a flash bulb in the men's room would have brought on the kind of attention I didn't want.

I recognize this guy!  I've also seen him on TV during commercial breaks a couple times too.  I saw him when I was in town at the Broncos game.  I was in the restroom before the game waiting in line at the urinals when this guy walks in and starts giving a very impassioned pregame speech while waving his foam fingers around.  He got that men's room pretty fired up before kickoff.  I almost took a picture of it but thought against it.  Setting off a flash bulb in the men's room would have brought on the kind of attention I didn't want.

That is too funny !!!!!!!

I bet this wouldn`t be one of them !

joe7.jpg