Rickey coming back to Dolphins

jjakq27

it is less dangerous. its retarded that its not legal and alcohol is, the only reason alcohol is is cuz its a money maker. So would marijauna if they made it...let me tell u our debt wouldnt be so large.

and ricky's a retard, him and artest should go on tour.

it is less dangerous.  its retarded that its not legal and alcohol is, the only reason alcohol is is cuz its a money maker.  So would marijauna if they made it...let me tell u our debt wouldnt be so large.

and ricky's a retard, him and artest should go on tour.

youse a fool for that one.... :lol: (THIS ^^ comment)

Ricky's probably overweight and outta shape anyway, and I can't see his teammates really wanting to block THAT hard for him, I mean, s**t, what are they playing for? They're 1-9, another loss or two won't hurt them.

And as far as Marijuana, its a LOT safer than alcohol, I can't recall blacking out from smoking too much weed, and all the other dumb s**t I've done while I've been drunk.

On the contrary, I don't think the guv'ment would legalize it ONLY because it would be hard for them to make profits off it.

Put it this way....how many people do you know ferment and distill their own liquor? :unsure:

How many people do you know grow their own pot? (Or would if the s**t was legal?) (Terry raises hand, :unsure: It's cuz I know people! I swear! :rolleyes: )

For one, they're are different types of weed for sure, but its not like you need to 'mix' or combine them like you would with alcohol. If ditty made whiskey, and I made vodka, we'd probably would have to barter with one another, nahmean? With weed, if he's got G-14 and I've got purple haze, lol.....to each his own, we'll both be high...that s**t is pretty much self sustaining too. You can make as much or as little as you wanted, relatively easy.

The money would be in the hands of the people growing it, not the gov't.

s**t, honestly I doubt there would even BE people still buying it, after a couple of times, just order the 'extra seed' stress-bama-ass-dime bag and you'll be on your meyry-jah-wanna-way :lol:

Weed Growers>Moonshiners/Bootleggers BY FAR

the only reason alcohol is is cuz its a money maker. So would marijauna if they made it...

And another thing,

you live in Las Vegas right Ditty?

That's sin city, prostitution and everything-else-under-the-sun is legal...

speaking of money makers....

So why can't you smoke some weed with your prostitute?

:rolleyes:

Good question right?

Ass backwards

They should just let it go. Force him to sit out four games, then redefine the consequences of pot found in someone's system. If Alchy isn't banned, then I question pot. But that's just me...

Ahhh yes...the old hypocricy rears it's ugly head. Marijauna versus alcohol and it's effect produced in the body's system are very similar, as are their addictive qualities, yet only alcohol is legal!

***********IMHO:

There is simply no rational argument in supporting any laws against drugs that alter your perception, when other like drugs are legal. Thats called trying to have it both ways, and as we all see almost daily, people don't take too much of a shine to crap like that. Why else would this alleged "War on Drugs" be no closer to being won today, than when it was when declared back in the early 1900's with prohibition!

We were smart enough then to repeal prohibition and legalize alcohol, but sadly that's where it ended. Now we're stuck making criminals out of our population, (unfortunately minorities to the greatest degree!) and filling our prisons with them FOR NO GOOD REASON! Pure insanity.

Jay-mall brokers a drug deal and gets two games off while Rickey does some toke and gets four games and misses most of the season. Go figure.... :rolleyes:

Rickey didn't miss most of the season because of one mistake, he missed most of the season because he was going to get a 4 game or so suspension, and he decided he would rather go on tour with 2Pot and didn't feel like playing. Now he wants to come back just in time to not play this season (in other words, a full year's vacation) and have a fresh start next year. You can bet he won't play in Miami next year, even if the Dolphins want him to.

On the contrary, I don't think the guv'ment would legalize it ONLY because it would be hard for them to make profits off it.

Hello???? You tax the s**t outta it. That's how you make profit. That's the same reason why they make money off booze, my friend.

;)

But how you gonna tax it if you're growing it at home?

That's what I'm sayin...

um, they'd make better s**t available i bet outside of growing it. They prolly would do like they do in amsterdam. U can sell it, but u cant grow it or distribute it. Kinda odd how it works over there.

Hello???? You tax the s**t outta it. That's how you make profit. That's the same reason why they make money off booze, my friend.

;)

That's what I'm sayin...

Terry,

Some farmers will have to grow mass fields of it--like Corn to "supply the demand". That's where you have government intervention--and it will have to be regulated, just like anything else agricultural.

Governments will ignore the "little guy" because there won't be enough of it to do anything about it--aka make profit of it. However, government will regulate the big fields--just like tobacco, alcohol, or anything else that is sold on the market.

Anyone that works with the FDA or any government agency, help me out with this please.

;)

;)

That's what I'm sayin...

Terry,

Some farmers will have to grow mass fields of it--like Corn to "supply the demand". That's where you have government intervention--and it will have to be regulated, just like anything else agricultural.

Governments will ignore the "little guy" because there won't be enough of it to do anything about it--aka make profit of it. However, government will regulate the big fields--just like tobacco, alcohol, or anything else that is sold on the market.

Anyone that works with the FDA or any government agency, help me out with this please.

;)

The reason pot is not legalized is because the goverment wont put a tax on it.

Cigs and beer has a tax already set on it. Like if you go some beer, the price you see on the price tag, is what you go up there and buy. It is higher than your regular grocery tax.That is set because the govs think people will not pay for it.

A reason why you cant ban it is because it is considered a medicine.

So pot is like a unbanunlegized drug.

The goverenment would make money off it, they do. If it got leglized the goverment would buy a bunch of pot fields, they would pay farmers for what they grow, etc.

;)

That's what I'm sayin...

Terry,

;)

The reason pot is not legalized is because the goverment wont put a tax on it.

Cigs and beer has a tax already set on it. Like if you go some beer, the price you see on the price tag, is what you go up there and buy. It is higher than your regular grocery tax.That is set because the govs think people will not pay for it.

A reason why you cant ban it is because it is considered a medicine.

So pot is like a unbanunlegized drug.

The goverenment would make money off it, they do. If it got leglized the goverment would buy a bunch of pot fields, they would pay farmers for what they grow, etc.

"UNBANUNLEGALIZED?!?" :lol:

damn, I like making up new words like the next person, but Shiet...

I didn't think about that Barbarian, that's a very good point....

but like you and not-another were discussing about the fields...

you know the guv'ment regulates the amount of a corn field, right?

so like, some of it has to be destroyed...

Could you imagine having to burn a whole field of marijuana?

That's STRAIGHT out the Grand Theft San Andreas playbook...

lol u havent earned pimp status. taking it in the butt takes u down the road next to pimp status.....

:lol:

He's got a point.

That's not pimp speak, that's ho speak (no offense)

You'd earn a pretty penny with that resume.

Of course, no one knows what you look like, so.... :unsure:

lol u havent earned pimp status.  taking it in the butt takes u down the road next to pimp status.....

:lol:

He's got a point.

That's not pimp speak, that's ho speak (no offense)

You'd earn a pretty penny with that resume.

Of course, no one knows what you look like, so.... :unsure:

look at the profile.

it was took on my friends webcam, during the summer. it was after a long night of partying. you can see my tan line on my right boob, my face is covered up with my hair, and im doing a weird pout.half of the picture got cut off, dammit. and its really dark.