Good Game, but i told you so

4RINGS

We are the best team in the NFL, we have lost numerous players to injuries and we just keep winning. The game was not pretty today, but that is what good teams do, win ugly games. The sweep of Ohio is complete and we remain the #1 seed in the NFL. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

We are the best team in the NFL, we have lost numerous players to injuries and we just keep winning.  The game was not pretty today, but that is what good teams do, win ugly games.  The sweep of Ohio is complete and we remain the #1 seed in the NFL. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

The Steelers are playing the best ball in the NFL....

But save Your "I told you so BS", I believe that your Line pre-game was that the Bengals had NO Chance against the Steelers.

And as for having players out, come back when you have THIRTEEN on IR and we can talk about it.

But all and all it was a pretty good game.

Grats on your Win....

We are the best team in the NFL, we have lost numerous players to injuries and we just keep winning.  The game was not pretty today, but that is what good teams do, win ugly games.  The sweep of Ohio is complete and we remain the #1 seed in the NFL. HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!!

The Steelers are playing the best ball in the NFL....

But save Your "I told you so BS", I believe that your Line pre-game was that the Bengals had NO Chance against the Steelers.

And as for having players out, come back when you have THIRTEEN on IR and we can talk about it.

But all and all it was a pretty good game.

Grats on your Win....

They did what they had to do to get the win. Playing on the road is always tough but as long as they come out with the W that is all that matters...

Did we dominate? No but we came up big in the running game and the defense took the game over...

Big win to go 9-1...

FACT - you would be crying in your panties right now if our offence could click you defence shut nothing down we couldnt make the plays so save your bs for your own forum.

Coulda shoulda woulda doesn't mean anything. If Plax was in we could of scored more. Or if we executed we would of scored more. It was a tough game to win, especially on the road, so that's how I see it...

Cowher is 10-3 against Bengals and that's impressive...

Good luck against Cleveland! :lol:

steel legends, stop with your f**king facts.

no one cares that casey hampton has a streched out butthole from the shower room, cowher has a IQ of 10.3

go back to the steelers forum, and parade your facts there.

oh, here is a fact for you. steelers are #1 in the team with the most homosexuals football players and fans. cleveland browns has a close tie.

no one cares that casey hampton has a streched out butthole from the shower room, cowher has a IQ of 10.3

oh, here is a fact for you. steelers are #1 in the team with the most homosexuals football players and fans. cleveland browns has a close tie.

I have to admit... you don't have the best insults i've heard. :lol:

I have to admit... you don't have the best insults i've heard. :lol:

i have to admit... neither do you :lol:

The game was not pretty today, but that is what good teams do, win ugly games.

The only "pretty" thing I saw all day was the circus catch for a TD by Chad Johnson! The rest was admittedly ugly for BOTH teams! Also, it's real easy to come back and gloat when you win. Would you have been back had the Steelers lost today? Be honest now... :unsure:

And don't forget we didn't have Casey Hampton, Chad Scott, Kendrell Bell got hurt, we have a rookie QB, etc, etc, etc...

We don't want to hear excuses or anything about ifs ands or buts... :rolleyes:

Super we didn't have

Peter Warrick > Plaxico

Nate webster = Kendrell Bell

Deltha O'neal >>>>>Chad Scott

we have a 2nd year qb with 2 more starts then ur qb.

So how about you suck it.

Not to mention if any defense took over the gaem it was ours.

You guys won the field position battle. that's the only reason you won the game.

Be ready for a let down, Peyton Manning could light that defense up for 5tds easily if carson can throw 2.

The only reason I'm bothering to reply here is that I think it's pretty punk-ass not to give the Steeler their due -- "good game".

You won, if we had won ugly we would be justifiably happy right now too. Although, I strongly doubt you believe your own juvenile "we are the best d" about right now. You received a gift int. that ended up being the ballgame. Will you take it -- yes, of course. Was it impressive -- not hardly. Is it worth crowing about and replying to your own posts (sorry, that's just lame) -- no. Take your win and be happy to get out of Ohio. As for the Bengals being winless in the division so far -- the way I see it the Steelers came the closest to giving us a couple of wins. Have fun with the Ravens who seem to be ramping up while you're getting a little shaky. You still have some work to do to win the division. If you're not sighing with relief right now, you're myopic. Take a cue from your coach and wipe the sweat from your forehead and give Marvin a quick thumbs-up.